MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by Ughust on Fri 12 May 2017, 19:09

Anyone have all modules for mc command center (preferably with no settings changed) for the latest cracked version of g4tw sims 4 (the city living one essentially) that they can upload? Deaderpool has shut down the mts page for it and the only ones I can find on their tumblr are not working with the game.
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 638
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by MaxisPC on Fri 12 May 2017, 19:52

@Ughust wrote:Anyone have all modules for mc command center (preferably with no settings changed) for the latest cracked version of g4tw sims 4 (the city living one essentially) that they can upload? Deaderpool has shut down the mts page for it and the only ones I can find on their tumblr are not working with the game.
I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.
avatar
MaxisPC
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : .
Posts : 138
Points : 731
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by Ughust on Fri 12 May 2017, 21:20

@MaxisPC wrote:
@Ughust wrote:Anyone have all modules for mc command center (preferably with no settings changed) for the latest cracked version of g4tw sims 4 (the city living one essentially) that they can upload? Deaderpool has shut down the mts page for it and the only ones I can find on their tumblr are not working with the game.
I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.
Aww dang Sad
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 638
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 12 May 2017, 21:35

@MaxisPC wrote:I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.


Hello!

If you have what the OP is looking for, feel free to upload the mod to a filehosting service and piut the link in a reply here (yes, I'll give you a pass to post this link). Smile  Don't forget to use an URL shortener to 'mask' the link: goo.gl, tinyurl, etc.


@Ughust wrote:Aww dang Sad


Although: is there anything wrong with the mod that is posted here?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29500-mods-cc-for-the-sims-4-user-picks

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19693
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by Ughust on Fri 12 May 2017, 22:15

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@MaxisPC wrote:I looked up the link on Internet Archive; looks like none of the download links are working. I still have MCCC for 1.25 but I don't think we can share files here.


Hello!

If you have what the OP is looking for, feel free to upload the mod to a filehosting service and piut the link in a reply here (yes, I'll give you a pass to post this link). Smile  Don't forget to use an URL shortener to 'mask' the link: goo.gl, tinyurl, etc.


@Ughust wrote:Aww dang Sad
Although: is there anything wrong with the mod that is posted here?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29500-mods-cc-for-the-sims-4-user-picks
Didn't even notice that! I'll see if it works!
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 638
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 13 May 2017, 08:02

@Ughust wrote:Didn't even notice that! 


That is one of the "Sticky" threads, in The Sims Emporium here. It also seems that the original user who provided the file(s), user @Cat_Eye, made some changes to the settings, so you might want to be mindful of that as well.

Tea 5

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19693
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by EliHarb on Thu 18 May 2017, 01:26

Does MC Command Center work with the new G4TW toddler update?
avatar
EliHarb
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS2, Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed, Batman Arkham, Witcher 3, Tomb Raider
Male Posts : 19
Points : 1241
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 24

View user profile http://ts2tots4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by behensks on Thu 18 May 2017, 03:52

Deaderpool has his/hers own page on tumbler. You should be able find it by searching for deaderpoolmc. Older and newer versions are there.

behensks
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 37
Points : 1803
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 69
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MC Command Center for G4TW Sims 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum