Reloaded released the crack

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by TheDecentSimmer on Sun 14 May 2017, 10:29

@JohnnyTheThird wrote:im still having problem with zclient keep stopped working,,,, BUT THEN skidrow/reloaded just release a crack ,yes, out of nowhere, im not gonna post a link, some of you already know the fan site of them, i believe G4TW will also release their version soon l, well but right now im playing with reloaded version, checks out nothing wrong, haha, sayonara zclient, goodbye server, anyway im just letting you know, shame really all those 15/ gb downloading at zlorigin useless in the end, lol

Happy simming, for real this time

I need origin installed?

TheDecentSimmer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by TheDecentSimmer on Sun 14 May 2017, 10:43

I have deleted this version, I can't play it because of some Origin thing.

TheDecentSimmer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Mane8 on Sun 14 May 2017, 11:34

I have downloaded the rld version, everything seems like the regular stuff up to the point where you need to load the household,, that's where I'm stuck forever,, tried it with cc on and off, but it's the same,,i't my old household,, I'll try and create a new one to see if there is any difference,,but don't wanna get my hopes up,, I think there is something wrong with the crack,, although I've read that people have problems with origin, I haven't,, just that ff loading screen,,  Why God.
avatar
Mane8
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims, fallout 3 & new vegas, minecraft,,
Female Posts : 3
Points : 409
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by HitGirl on Sun 14 May 2017, 11:55

Oh my, I had the problem with the loading screen taking up forever but I am using the alternative method so I just had to repair the game to fix that scratch
avatar
HitGirl
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 16
Points : 324
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by JohnnyTheThird on Sun 14 May 2017, 12:41

@TheDecentSimmer wrote:I have deleted this version, I can't play it because of some Origin thing.
Did you apply the crack? Is your antivirus somehow messing with it? Try to reapply the crack with your antivirus off , and add Ts4 folder to exclusion. And did you have origin installed or running? That includes zlorigin btw
avatar
JohnnyTheThird
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto series, Far Cry series, Resident Evil series, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, PES series, The Sims series
Male Posts : 19
Points : 924
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by bethesus on Sun 14 May 2017, 12:43

I deleted/uninstalled ZClient and ZOrigin files, installed reloaded version over my existing game (except Vampires GP which is personal preference), used the crack and everything seems normal so far. Didn't had any loading screen problems or anything. So it works and yes it's possible to install if you have alternate version of game.
avatar
bethesus
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 328
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by JohnnyTheThird on Sun 14 May 2017, 12:46

@Mane8 wrote:I have downloaded the rld version, everything seems like the regular stuff up to the point where you need to load the household,, that's where I'm stuck forever,, tried it with cc on and off, but it's the same,,i't my old household,, I'll try and create a new one to see if there is any difference,,but don't wanna get my hopes up,, I think there is something wrong with the crack,, although I've read that people have problems with origin, I haven't,, just that ff loading screen,,  Why God.
Try downloading Ts4 City Living internal, it's listed as required in vampire download page on that site, it's 18gb so think carefully if you have slow internet, after that install it along with vampire packs and see if it works
avatar
JohnnyTheThird
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto series, Far Cry series, Resident Evil series, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, PES series, The Sims series
Male Posts : 19
Points : 924
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Mane8 on Sun 14 May 2017, 12:56

@JohnnyTheThird wrote:
@Mane8 wrote:I have downloaded the rld version, everything seems like the regular stuff up to the point where you need to load the household,, that's where I'm stuck forever,, tried it with cc on and off, but it's the same,,i't my old household,, I'll try and create a new one to see if there is any difference,,but don't wanna get my hopes up,, I think there is something wrong with the crack,, although I've read that people have problems with origin, I haven't,, just that ff loading screen,,  Why God.
Try downloading Ts4 City Living internal, it's listed as required in vampire download page on that site, it's 18gb so think carefully if you have slow internet, after that install it along with vampire packs and see if it works
I have g4tw version of city living, you think that might be the problem?  I didn't install zlorigin, and ts4 folder is excluded in my av,,
avatar
Mane8
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims, fallout 3 & new vegas, minecraft,,
Female Posts : 3
Points : 409
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by JohnnyTheThird on Sun 14 May 2017, 13:11

@Mane8 wrote:
@JohnnyTheThird wrote:
@Mane8 wrote:I have downloaded the rld version, everything seems like the regular stuff up to the point where you need to load the household,, that's where I'm stuck forever,, tried it with cc on and off, but it's the same,,i't my old household,, I'll try and create a new one to see if there is any difference,,but don't wanna get my hopes up,, I think there is something wrong with the crack,, although I've read that people have problems with origin, I haven't,, just that ff loading screen,,  Why God.
Try downloading Ts4 City Living internal, it's listed as required in vampire download page on that site, it's 18gb so think carefully if you have slow internet, after that install it along with vampire packs and see if it works
I have g4tw version of city living, you think that might be the problem?  I didn't install zlorigin, and ts4 folder is excluded in my av,,
Can't confirm on that, some people get it to works some people dont, origin related problem im sure because they dont apply the crack properly, but in your case and some other it's when you load household, bethesus in the post above get it to work with files downloaded from zorigin, mine works just fine , but the files downloaded from mixed resource, im gonna backup everything and create a restore point on my pc, then i'll uninstalled my game and will try installing it from zorigin, g4tw version, and ts4 city living internal from that site to see which one will work
avatar
JohnnyTheThird
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto series, Far Cry series, Resident Evil series, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, PES series, The Sims series
Male Posts : 19
Points : 924
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Tarac on Sun 14 May 2017, 14:09

I had no problems whatsoever after installing the new 1.26 version over my G4TW games.
Also, when you already have a full game via ZLOrigin, just apply the crack and you no longer need Zclient and ZLOrigin.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4261
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by MrMonty96 on Sun 14 May 2017, 15:24

It works perfectly fine with the G4TW Repack for me at least. I have toddlers, vampires, and BNS. Just paste/ extract the files to the game files like you normally would with a G4TW version

It doesn't work when I try and load up a household, now I cant play at all.


Last edited by MrMonty96 on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:46; edited 1 time in total

MrMonty96
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 43
Points : 491
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by vulpes on Sun 14 May 2017, 16:19

Which of the links should I use? It's only 4gb to download but it says it should take almost 4 hours which is really weird.

vulpes
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 3
Points : 219
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by TheDecentSimmer on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:05

Nope it doesn't work. Origin and anything got to do with Origin is completely wiped from my PC. Anti-virus/Firewall is switched off and folders added to exclusion. I keep getting a pop up saying "Origin is not installed, and is required to play your game."

TheDecentSimmer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Male Posts : 46
Points : 1112
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 15
Location : Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Tarac on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:06

@vulpes wrote:Which of the links should I use? It's only 4gb to download but it says it should take almost 4 hours which is really weird.
I just used Stack  - 19 minutes
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4261
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by PrenelleFlamel on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:21

I did the mega upload iso file and now it is launching my origin is this supposed to happen now? iIhad the G$TW one installed and it worked fine and I just did something wrong I know it Sad

PrenelleFlamel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 4
Points : 218
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by vitorsulla on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:39

If the origin is being required for you guys to play, you probably have forgotten to add the crack files (that come in a separeted folder in the downloaded files) to your base game folder.

But anyway, if you manage to open the game, it will come to a never ending loading screen when you select a household to play.

I believe that nobody managed to make it work correctly but, if there's anyone that did, please let us know what you have done.

vitorsulla
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Male Posts : 10
Points : 228
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-10
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by SpriteProductionS on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:45

Do you need origin to play the game?
avatar
SpriteProductionS
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, GTAV, Skyrim, Fallout 4
Male Posts : 39
Points : 400
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-01
Age : 17
Location : Boston, MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Tarac on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:48

@SpriteProductionS wrote:Do you need origin to play the game?
No, make sure that Origin is not active anywhere on your computer.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4261
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by JohnnyTheThird on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:49

@Tarac wrote:
@SpriteProductionS wrote:Do you need origin to play the game?
No, make sure that Origin is not active anywhere on your computer.
some of us get the never ending loading screen
avatar
JohnnyTheThird
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Grand Theft Auto series, Far Cry series, Resident Evil series, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, PES series, The Sims series
Male Posts : 19
Points : 924
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Amii3e on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:53

@vitorsulla wrote:
But anyway, if you manage to open the game, it will come to a never ending loading screen when you select a household to play.

I believe that nobody managed to make it work correctly but, if there's anyone that did, please let us know what you have done.

so can we not play with a household? can we even make households then?
avatar
Amii3e
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Resident Evil, Outlast, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Saints Row, Cities Skylines
Female Posts : 88
Points : 432
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 20
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by MrMonty96 on Sun 14 May 2017, 20:57

@Amii3e wrote:
@vitorsulla wrote:
But anyway, if you manage to open the game, it will come to a never ending loading screen when you select a household to play.

I believe that nobody managed to make it work correctly but, if there's anyone that did, please let us know what you have done.

so can we not play with a household? can we even make households then?

You can, I have already, however, you cannot play them.

MrMonty96
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 43
Points : 491
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Amii3e on Sun 14 May 2017, 21:00

so is there even any point in downloading it if we cant play it..? what are we supposed to do with it? i've downloaded it but i haven't unzipped it or anything yet so i haven't tried it, but if we cant play the actual game.. im confused, i thought it was a working crack..?
avatar
Amii3e
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Resident Evil, Outlast, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Saints Row, Cities Skylines
Female Posts : 88
Points : 432
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 20
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Shamrock on Sun 14 May 2017, 21:14

Hello,


Please note Tarac's link is allowed as a temporary solution until we upload our crack.
This should be done in the coming hours...

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5996
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Amii3e on Sun 14 May 2017, 21:18

so what do we do if we have taracs link? i still have it unzipped, so should i just delete the unzipped folder and wait for G4TW to release it?
avatar
Amii3e
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Resident Evil, Outlast, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Saints Row, Cities Skylines
Female Posts : 88
Points : 432
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 20
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by foxeye2 on Sun 14 May 2017, 21:21

@Amii3e wrote:so is there even any point in downloading it if we cant play it..? what are we supposed to do with it? i've downloaded it but i haven't unzipped it or anything yet so i haven't tried it, but if we cant play the actual game.. im confused, i thought it was a working crack
The crack works but it makes the game go overflowing with bugs and such. the most common being infinite loading screen, and for the few that DID somehow manage to get it to work, gibberish language regarding toddler and vampire related interactions and constant crashes. So far the only group that can release a stable and functional crack for Sims 4 is RLD and the vampires update was cracked by another cracker (machine4578) and they have a reputation for releasing half-assed cracks. so the best option is to wait for RLD to crack the game and/or fix the current crack released by machine4578
avatar
foxeye2
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 9
Points : 233
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Amii3e on Sun 14 May 2017, 21:26

@foxeye2 wrote:
@Amii3e wrote:so is there even any point in downloading it if we cant play it..? what are we supposed to do with it? i've downloaded it but i haven't unzipped it or anything yet so i haven't tried it, but if we cant play the actual game.. im confused, i thought it was a working crack
The crack works but it makes the game go overflowing with bugs and such. the most common being infinite loading screen, and for the few that DID somehow manage to get it to work, gibberish language regarding toddler and vampire related interactions and constant crashes. So far the only group that can release an stable and functional crack for Sims 4 is RLD and the vampires update was cracked by another cracker (machine4578) and they have a reputation of releasing half-assed cracks. so the best option is to wait for RLD to crack the game and/or fix the current crack released by machine4578

i thought they released it today and g4tw are working on it? i have no idea who these people are (skidrow, reloaded, idk who they are lmao), this is my first cracked game ive had, i installed it when the crack for city living came out so ive not had to do this before haha
avatar
Amii3e
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Resident Evil, Outlast, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Saints Row, Cities Skylines
Female Posts : 88
Points : 432
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 20
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by foxeye2 on Sun 14 May 2017, 21:31

@Amii3e wrote:

i thought they released it today and g4tw are working on it? i have no idea who these people are (skidrow, reloaded, idk who they are lmao), this is my first cracked game ive had, i installed it when the crack for city living came out so ive not had to do this before haha
Yeah g4tw is working on it but from what i've heard RLD didn't have anything to do with the crack that was released today (it is based on their other cracks tho). hopefully g4tw's crack solves everyone's problems.
avatar
foxeye2
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 9
Points : 233
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloaded released the crack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum