help: Game crashes ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help: Game crashes ?

Post by Pyanu on Sat 27 May 2017, 18:09

hi ! im new to the forum Very Happy im really sorry i dont know exactly where to post this lol ^^"

i need help with the game ~ i recently installed the new update for sims 4 and i was able to download it just fine at first , had the same problem with the endless loading screen but managed to fix it with the temp fix Smile and even got to play the game just smoothly for about 30 mins until it suddenly crashes Sad
tried reinstalling everything and moved the sims folder to the program files instead on the (x86) one , i guess it helped a little ?
is there anyway to fix this ?? or is ir CC related ?? i tried playing the game one time with no CC and it still crashed ///
( sorry if my english is all wonky lol )

Last edited by Pyanu on Sat 27 May 2017, 19:50; edited 1 time in total

Pyanu
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4 , Pokemon , Persona etc.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help: Game crashes ?

Post by Ageha on Sat 27 May 2017, 19:32

@Pyanu wrote:hi ! im new to the forumn Very Happy  im really sorry i dont know exactly where to post this lol ^^"

i need help with the game ~ i recently installed the new update for sims 4 and i was able to download it just fine at first , had the same problem with the endless loading screen but managed to fix it with the temp fix Smile and even got to play the game just smoothly for about 30 mins until it suddenly crashes Sad
tried reinstalling everything and moved the sims folder to the program files instead on the (x86) one  , i guess it helped a little ?
is there anyway to fix this ?? or it is CC related ?? i tried playing the game one time with no CC and it still crashed ///
( sorry if my english is all wonky lol )

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, I've been tackling this problem since earlier afternoon without much luck. Thus, even though I couldn't help, I felt at least I'm able to re-direct you to some other solutions. Feel free to read this thread which explains in-depth the steps you can do to 'counter' this problem. Do keep us updated!

*Alternatively, you can browse for similar threads here in this forum which can be found under the Sims 4 downloads support.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyanu on Sat 27 May 2017, 22:21

@Ageha
ive manage to fix(ish) the game now Very Happy
i tried playing in windowed mode and set my graphics to medium and started a new game instead ( i had to delete my previous game since there were too many "My Households" which could probably mean why my game keeps crashing ) but atleast i was able to keep my CCs.Ive been playing for 3 hours now without any complication
thanks again! :>

Pyanu
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4 , Pokemon , Persona etc.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loonieloose on Sun 28 May 2017, 13:35

Great!!!!!!

Loonieloose
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)