The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by thekillergreece on Mon 29 May 2017, 19:48

Some got it early even though tomorrow is official released.

Let's cross our fingers hoping for a pirated version!

thekillergreece
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Points : 520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by killer478 on Tue 30 May 2017, 03:01

Pretty sure ZLOrigin will release soon

_________________


The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob
You Need Help ? Pm me I Really like to help people. Cool 
alienuse ZLOrigin if you want all Sims 4 pack and lastest updates ! cracked


I Speak french too if you need help in french.
avatar
killer478
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Torrent download pirating CPY,SKidrow,1337x IGGames
Male Posts : 86
Points : 1713
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 28
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Tarac on Tue 30 May 2017, 11:55

Bear in mind that Parenthood will be released in Europe on Thursday 1st of June
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4203
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 30 May 2017, 12:35

Tarac wrote:Bear in mind that Parenthood will be released in Europe on Thursday 1st of June

Okay WhatDidUJustCallMe?

2 more days  WhatDidUJustCallMe? or on worst case, weeks or months. If ZLOrigin does not have parenthood that is.

thekillergreece
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Points : 520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by SimsAddict21 on Tue 30 May 2017, 15:18

I have to disagree with Tarac that Europe release date is 1st June, because I am Pole and I had watched a video from Polish youtuber that uploaded parenthood today. I don't know if she get early access like some others youtubers, but I know that she upload sims video whenever they came out and on the other hand when parenthood trailer was released it said that premiere day would be 30th May worldwide.

SimsAddict21
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : sims 4
Female Posts : 30
Points : 196
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-05-11
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Tarac on Tue 30 May 2017, 15:32

additional DLC's for the Sims have sofar always been distributed in Europe on Thursday, 2 days behind America.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4203
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Elena Jackson on Tue 30 May 2017, 16:21

SimsAddict21
Youtubers have an early access to the game so they receive it earlier than us

Elena Jackson
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 47
Points : 200
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Elena Jackson on Tue 30 May 2017, 16:28

I've also read somewhere in this forum that the ZlOrigin is pretty quick with the update ( the 1.30 update came really fast when it was available). I hope it will be the same thing for the parenthood game! Can't wait to play it Smile

Elena Jackson
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 47
Points : 200
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Tarac on Tue 30 May 2017, 16:30

Elena Jackson wrote:I've also read somewhere in this forum that the ZlOrigin is pretty quick with the update ( the 1.30 update came really fast when it was available). I hope it will be the same thing for the parenthood game! Can't wait to play it Smile
It's my guess you'll have to wait till Friday/Saturday
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4203
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 30 May 2017, 17:46

Tarac wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:I've also read somewhere in this forum that the ZlOrigin is pretty quick with the update ( the 1.30 update came really fast when it was available). I hope it will be the same thing for the parenthood game! Can't wait to play it Smile
It's my guess you'll have to wait till Friday/Saturday

Let's all just wait and listen to Tarac, I am sure he knows more than us.

Youtubers get early codes in favor to increase the sales of game packs. Mostly.

I still hope we will get torrent file of parenthood (As second way to download the new pack)

thekillergreece
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Points : 520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Tarac on Tue 30 May 2017, 18:09

I'm also looking forward to a CRACK.
Of course, when ZLOrigin comes with it by (hopefully) the end of this week I'll certainly use it.

With ZLOrigin I always have the feeling "When it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true"
Everything depends on Zclient (zloemu). When that's gone, you can't play the games anymore.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that they can keep up "the good work" for many years to come.

And btw, I know just as much about ZLOrigin as any other on this forum. It's not my invention. My only contribution is providing a guide on how to install and of course endless testing for virusses/malware. Time and time again after installing, deleting, installing.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4203
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 30 May 2017, 18:17

Tarac wrote:I'm also looking forward to a CRACK.
Of course, when ZLOrigin comes with it by (hopefully) the end of this week I'll certainly use it.

With ZLOrigin I always have the feeling "When it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true"
Everything depends on Zclient (zloemu). When that's gone, you can't play the games anymore.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that they can keep up "the good work" for many years to come.

And btw, I know just as much about ZLOrigin as any other on this forum. It's not my invention. My only contribution is providing a guide on how to install and of course endless testing for virusses/malware. Time and time again after installing, deleting, installing.
End of this week as in, Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

If I understand correctly, sims 4 packs from ZLOrigin are not cracked? I sincerely hope someone would be able to crack the new gamepack. I got the latest pack (toddlers, vampires, etc) from torrent file that games4world uploaded days ago.

thekillergreece
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Points : 520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Tarac on Tue 30 May 2017, 18:26

thekillergreece wrote:
Tarac wrote:I'm also looking forward to a CRACK.
Of course, when ZLOrigin comes with it by (hopefully) the end of this week I'll certainly use it.

With ZLOrigin I always have the feeling "When it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true"
Everything depends on Zclient (zloemu). When that's gone, you can't play the games anymore.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that they can keep up "the good work" for many years to come.

And btw, I know just as much about ZLOrigin as any other on this forum. It's not my invention. My only contribution is providing a guide on how to install and of course endless testing for virusses/malware. Time and time again after installing, deleting, installing.
End of this week as in, Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

If I understand correctly, sims 4 packs from ZLOrigin are not cracked? I sincerely hope someone would be able to crack the new gamepack. I got the latest pack (toddlers, vampires, etc) from torrent file that games4world uploaded days ago.

No, Sims 4 packs via ZLOrigin are not cracked. They are the genuine official packs. Iin this case it's Origin that has been cracked.
Reason why I believe that Electronic Arts / Origin are frantically trying to stop this.
Because all it needs now is 1 person at zloemu buying the game, add it to his/her official Origin account then transfer it to the cracked Origin version and the whole world can enjoy it free of charge.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4203
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 30 May 2017, 18:33

Tarac wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
Tarac wrote:I'm also looking forward to a CRACK.
Of course, when ZLOrigin comes with it by (hopefully) the end of this week I'll certainly use it.

With ZLOrigin I always have the feeling "When it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true"
Everything depends on Zclient (zloemu). When that's gone, you can't play the games anymore.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that they can keep up "the good work" for many years to come.

And btw, I know just as much about ZLOrigin as any other on this forum. It's not my invention. My only contribution is providing a guide on how to install and of course endless testing for virusses/malware. Time and time again after installing, deleting, installing.
End of this week as in, Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

If I understand correctly, sims 4 packs from ZLOrigin are not cracked? I sincerely hope someone would be able to crack the new gamepack. I got the latest pack (toddlers, vampires, etc) from torrent file that games4world uploaded days ago.

No, Sims 4 packs via ZLOrigin are not cracked. They are the genuine official packs. Iin this case it's Origin that has been cracked.
Reason why I believe that Electronic Arts / Origin are frantically trying to stop this.
Because all it needs now is 1 person at zloemu buying the game, add it to his/her official Origin account then transfer it to the cracked Origin version and the whole world can enjoy it free of charge.

Isn't that too risky for the person? I mean, what if the EA/Origin catches the suspect behind all of these? o.O
By the way, if they are not cracked that means the CRACKED packs will take longer time to wait over the... packs on ZLOrigin? If it's that case, I might just give it a go downloading ZLOrigin, etc.

thekillergreece
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Points : 520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Tarac on Tue 30 May 2017, 18:51

thekillergreece wrote:
Tarac wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
Tarac wrote:I'm also looking forward to a CRACK.
Of course, when ZLOrigin comes with it by (hopefully) the end of this week I'll certainly use it.

With ZLOrigin I always have the feeling "When it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true"
Everything depends on Zclient (zloemu). When that's gone, you can't play the games anymore.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that they can keep up "the good work" for many years to come.

And btw, I know just as much about ZLOrigin as any other on this forum. It's not my invention. My only contribution is providing a guide on how to install and of course endless testing for virusses/malware. Time and time again after installing, deleting, installing.
End of this week as in, Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

If I understand correctly, sims 4 packs from ZLOrigin are not cracked? I sincerely hope someone would be able to crack the new gamepack. I got the latest pack (toddlers, vampires, etc) from torrent file that games4world uploaded days ago.

No, Sims 4 packs via ZLOrigin are not cracked. They are the genuine official packs. Iin this case it's Origin that has been cracked.
Reason why I believe that Electronic Arts / Origin are frantically trying to stop this.
Because all it needs now is 1 person at zloemu buying the game, add it to his/her official Origin account then transfer it to the cracked Origin version and the whole world can enjoy it free of charge.

Isn't that too risky for the person? I mean, what if the EA/Origin catches the suspect behind all of these? o.O
By the way, if they are not cracked that means the CRACKED packs will take longer time to wait over the... packs on ZLOrigin? If it's that case, I might just give it a go downloading ZLOrigin, etc.
Reason why ZLOrigin has changed the installationcodes to a serie of just letters like HURRDURRHERPDERPZDRM as shown nowadays.
Reloaded did something simular and their productcodes frequently ended in RLD. I think in this case the DRM is significant, just "giving the finger" to Origin (cracking the DRM security of Origin, Digital Rights Management).
When I first loaded the game via ZLOrigin the real productcode was still mentioned but after that it rapidly changed.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4203
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by TheSkillz on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:08

The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect

TheSkillz
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims, Grand Theft Auto V, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Left 4 Dead
Posts : 3
Points : 143
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Elena Jackson on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:14

The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect

How is not as good as we expect ? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Elena Jackson
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 47
Points : 200
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Tarac on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:14

TheSkillz wrote:The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect
That's always the case. The trailer looks good but the game itself is mostly disappointing.
And about ZLOrigin, just wait and see. Maybe things are a bit more complicated that what we think. (kind of copy/paste between the real Origin and the cracked Origin).
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4203
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Elena Jackson on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:17

My Zclient doesn't want to log it. it's updating and then disconnect ! it's always doing this... HELP !

Elena Jackson
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 47
Points : 200
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Kaymii on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:19

well Parenthood does come out in Europe on the 30th of may. I read it on the dutch website of the sims 4. But I also think that we need to wait a few days before it comes on Zlorigin Sad
avatar
Kaymii
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 7
Points : 170
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:21

Tarac wrote:
TheSkillz wrote:The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect
That's always the case. The trailer looks good but the game itself is mostly disappointing.
And about ZLOrigin, just wait and see. Maybe things are a bit more complicated that what we think. (kind of copy/paste between the real Origin and the cracked Origin).

I don't think I will be dissapointed. I rarely get dissapointed, really. New stuff means more hours to play and what not! Still hoping for EA to release sims 4 pets soon.

thekillergreece
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Points : 520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Elena Jackson on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:23

the pets pack will come out in fall.

Elena Jackson
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 47
Points : 200
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:23

Elena Jackson wrote:the pets pack will come out in fall.
Any form of proof to back up your claim? Wink

thekillergreece
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 36
Points : 520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by TheSkillz on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:25

Elena Jackson wrote:The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect

How is not as good as we expect ? WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I just read some reviews on internet. But i need to convince myself about game pack. It's a good fact, that the game pack is avalaible to buy on Origin, even though european release it's on 1 June.

TheSkillz
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims, Grand Theft Auto V, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Left 4 Dead
Posts : 3
Points : 143
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Elena Jackson on Tue 30 May 2017, 19:35

thekillergreece
 Smile i've Watch a lot of YouTube videos where they said that simsguru (or someone else-not sure who lol) found code in the sims game ( like they did before the toddlers come out- they found clues about a possible toddlers update). I read also on the sims community that it will be the next expansion pack. It might come out this summer or fall (personaly do not think that it will come out this summer, since they already did Parenthood and a athetletic stuffs pack will come out). They also always take their time for a expansion pack that's why they always do stuffs packs to make us wait and enjoy news things while they are working on it.

Elena Jackson
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 47
Points : 200
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum