The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by potterhead2082001 on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:49

I tried it, but the parenting interactions don't appear, and the journal object doesn't work either, because when i try to get a child to use it, the child acts like there's no desk and chair available and a notification comes up saying that there isn't a desk available, even though there is. When I try to place the journal on a surface it just disappears. Also, there's a new table object which toddlers are supposed to interact with, but when I buy it and place it somewhere while in buy mode, it disappears and i can't click on it.

potterhead2082001
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acidoll on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:49

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@acidoll wrote:Guys, the whole folder is missing. 

Would you happen to know what exactly I should be looking for, @acidoll
 I thought you mentioned that in some of your previous posts, maybe I misunderstood something, sorry.

Last edited by acidoll on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

acidoll
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scilla1993 on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:56

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, here's me shooting for the moon. Would you all be so kind and try this new mini patch here? It contains a "Data"-folder. Please copy it to where you have your TS4 installed, and when prompted choose merge folders/replace files. Good luck!

http://tinyurl.com/y9o7j99z
Working Very Happy Thank you The_gh0stm4n
Scilla1993
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4
Female Posts : 14

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/sarafallenscilla/

Back to top Go down

Post by LumiaLover on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:58

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, here's me shooting for the moon. Would you all be so kind and try this new mini patch here? It contains a "Data"-folder. Please copy it to where you have your TS4 installed, and when prompted choose merge folders/replace files. Good luck!
Do we have to paste it in the Sims 4 root folder ?
LumiaLover
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Railworks 3, Ship Simulator 2008, NFS Most Wanted (2012), Driver San Francisco, GTA V, Portal, Portal 2, Tomb Raider, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Life Is Strange, Saints Row
Male Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acidoll on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:59

It works! Thank you! Smile

acidoll
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Favourite games : World of Warcraft, The Sims 4, The Sims 3
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:59

Does this minipatch at least fix some of your issues? Because now I'm really running out of solutions. And indeed, I made a mistake at the beginning, my apologies. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Coincidentally I spoke to Edin about the issue yesterday, when I somehow managed to delete the folder with the "differences" that I compiled already. It seems that during recompiling I overlooked the thing with the "Data"-folder, that I uploaded just now.

@LumiaLover, yes, in the "root folder" (a.k.a. where you installed your Sims 4 to).

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:02

Did it fix the issue with it kicking you back into the neighborhood screen though?
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims4, VCD, Garrys Mod
Female Posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by viksnid on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:11

Still currently having loading issues! HELP! Tried both TS4 and TS4 64 bit

viksnid
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:15

To the people with loading issues...

Again, try renaming or moving out your entire "Game"-folder from where you installed TS4 to. Then you place the "Game"-folder from the Parenthood DLC, to your install location of TS4.

Apart from that, people also pointed out this could be due to some savefile glitch/problem. Try renaming "The Sims 4" under Documents\Electronic Arts, temporarily start a new savefile and play on. See if it loads.

And of course, please double-check again for properly configured anti-virus & Windows Defender exclusions. You can find fresh TS4-No-Origin files here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-30-103-1010

Note: the "parenthood" fix from a few posts above is meant mostly for missing in-game interactions.

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:21

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:To the people with loading issues...

Again, try renaming or moving out your entire "Game"-folder from where you installed TS4 to. Then you place the "Game"-folder from the Parenthood DLC, to your install location of TS4.

Apart from that, people also pointed out this could be due to some savefile glitch/problem. Try renaming "The Sims 4" under Documents\Electronic Arts, temporarily start a new savefile and play on. See if it loads.

And of course, please double-check again for properly configured anti-virus & Windows Defender exclusions. You can find fresh TS4-No-Origin files here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-30-103-1010

Note: the "parenthood" fix from a few posts above is meant mostly for missing in-game interactions.
Unfortunately I did all of that and none of it worked. I even did a fresh install from the bottom up with no CC or past saves and it still did it Sad
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:24

@MommyMayhem wrote:Unfortunately I did all of that and none of it worked. I even did a fresh install from the bottom up with no CC or past saves and it still did it Sad

If you have any other security software besides Windows Defender, consider getting rid of it (a.k.a. uninstall it). I had to do the same, since avast after all these years decided to turn its back on me.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by viksnid on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:25

Thank you Ghost_man I got a fix!!!!

viksnid
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sophies_sims on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:40

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:To the people with loading issues...

Renaming game folder then copying game folder again from Parenthood DLC fixed the perma loading screen for me. Thank you for the help! <3

sophies_sims
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NopOneSpecial on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:04

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:I also just noticed that there is no "GP05"-folder inside "Delta", which is very likely a source of certain issues. I don't think it was included in the source that I used for packing the G4TW torrent. I apologize for any inconveniences so far, but it seems we may have to come up with another mini-patch later on for that.

If anybody (maybe someone using ZlOrigin) has that particular folder, or any other possible hints, feel free to drop me an e-mail message under the link, as I'm not regularly on here anymore:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/profile?mode=email&u=9706

@NopOneSpecial, is that what you meant to say, the thing with this Delta/GP05-folder?
Sorry for being late now, the missing stuff was uploaded correctly now, was all the gameplay python code under gameplay fulder....
I had just the latest basegame and noticed there was no such files on G4TW release....
Happy to know you already made a hotfix....

Thank you guys for such a fast action

NopOneSpecial
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:18

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@MommyMayhem wrote:Unfortunately I did all of that and none of it worked. I even did a fresh install from the bottom up with no CC or past saves and it still did it Sad

If you have any other security software besides Windows Defender, consider getting rid of it (a.k.a. uninstall it). I had to do the same, since avast after all these years decided to turn its back on me.
I tried that unfortunately too with no luck. Are you certain your new fix doesn't address the loading issue? Wouldn't hurt to try I guess.
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:34

OMG DUDE! IT WORKED! Can confirm this fixes the loading screen issue for me. WHEW.
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ageha on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:35

Wow. And i've only been gone for one day. Thanks you guys!  Very Happy

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:38

Are they serious? We can fart on demand now? I don't know why that made me laugh so hard.
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight23 on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:48

@MommyMayhem wrote:OMG DUDE! IT WORKED! Can confirm this fixes the loading screen issue for me. WHEW.
the fixed worked for you?

Starlight23
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:50

@Starlight23 wrote:
@MommyMayhem wrote:OMG DUDE! IT WORKED! Can confirm this fixes the loading screen issue for me. WHEW.
It did. Did it not work for you? Or have you not tried yet? I'm about to choke it to death with all of my mods though. lol Smile
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LumiaLover on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:51

HOLY 
****:
The minipatch by @The_gh0stm4n fixed everything including infinite loading screen and "skipping back to the map". Also all the build objects work as intetnded. Here are some pics. Smile 

Thank you @The_gh0stm4n  All Hail Carlos!
LumiaLover
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Railworks 3, Ship Simulator 2008, NFS Most Wanted (2012), Driver San Francisco, GTA V, Portal, Portal 2, Tomb Raider, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Life Is Strange, Saints Row
Male Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight23 on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:53

@MommyMayhem wrote:
@Starlight23 wrote:
It did. Did it not work for you? Or have you not tried yet? I'm about to choke it to death with all of my mods though. lol Smile
not yet about to try now

Starlight23
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimsAddict21 on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:53

I don't know why but after applying parenthood fix origin warning pops up and I can't play  Why God.

SimsAddict21
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Female Posts : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:53

When I say loading screen issue I mean it bumping me back to the neighborhood screen.
MommyMayhem
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebud1773 on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 15:09

@andreasofie wrote:Finally figured out my problem!! (it was internal, to do with not updated wifi drivers - that I cannot update cause there aren't updates, so I'm resorting to wire connection) 
Thank you so much for the work you do!!!
You might look for a program called Driver Booster. It can find updates for drivers you didn't know needed them (including your WiFi drivers). It looks everywhere, not just the traditional mainstream places for updates. It's free, but requires subscription to update everything all at once. There are cracks for it, but they're version based and tricky to find. Advanced SystemCare is another really good program that can help with malware, spyware, junk files and registry errors. They work well together as they're put out by the same company.
Rosebud1773
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA 5, Resident Evil, Sims, Dead Rising, PWI, and anything I'm currently attempting to build or scare my socks off with.
Female Posts : 24

View user profile http://rosebud1773.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameera42 on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 15:13

Hi 
I just completed the torrent download and I'm trying to install it but I am being told the file is corrupt  ? and it wont open  anyone got any ideas why ?
Ameera42
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2 and 3 sims 4
Female Posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boni on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 15:52

Thanks !! And just in time too, my sims kids just turned into teens  and they have a toddler 

Poor sims are already miserable muahhh

Boni
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims3
Female Posts : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down