Possible Fix for certain missing interactions in "Parenthood GP". [OBSOLETE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Fix for certain missing interactions in "Parenthood GP". [OBSOLETE]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 13:22

Update on 04-06-2017: please see this topic here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now

Hello,

If you are having issues with certain in-game interactions missing after applying the latest G4TW repack of "Parenthood", please try applying the following minipatch. The .rar file contains a "Data"-folder. You should copy the folder to where you installed The Sims 4 to. For most of you that is going to be as of now, C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4.

When prompted, choose "merge folders" and "replace files in the destination/copy and replace". Then try your game again. Good luck for now, and stay tuned for any more new updates! Smile  You can grab the minipatch from one of the mirror links below.

(n/A)

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC HERE. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN OUR The Sims 4 downloads support - SECTION ! ALL COMMENTS ABOUT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS AND ANY OTHER OFF-TOPIC ISSUES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED WITHOUT ANY ADVANCE WARNING! YOU CAN STILL POST 'THANK YOU-NOTES' UNDER THIS THREAD, HOWEVER.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 10 Jun 2017, 12:47; edited 4 times in total

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Fix for certain missing interactions in "Parenthood GP". [OBSOLETE]

Post by Nyctangel on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 22:53

Yes!! It worked for me, thank you a lot, me love you long time <3

Nyctangel
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Fix for certain missing interactions in "Parenthood GP". [OBSOLETE]

Post by Enric on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 01:25

this fix helped me to solve my issues with some room and furniture that I couldn't add, thank you!

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Minecraft, Zelda, Europa Universalis
Male Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sablefox on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 01:27

I installed this and now my game won't start. Help? Sad

sablefox
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elhamgamal on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 05:55

still the background did not show and the pack icone too help please

elhamgamal
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madlikeme on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 07:48

Initially the fix doesn't work on me but after I disabled my anti-virus, the game starts working. There is some files difference between enabling/disabling anti-virus.

After which there is still some problems with sims doing actions. (Fart, sit, lie etc) I then delete the wickedwhimsmod in my mod folders & it went perfectly well. 

BUT!
After creating sims/moving household, the screen stuck at selecting world. I restart the game and its still working fine. (Don't be greedy, at least its playable & free)

Hope I helped! Smile

madlikeme
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

time glitch

Post by Yash Bisariya on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:01

hey guys i m facing time glitch bug in sims 4 after downloading sims 4 parenthood ep pack is there any solution to fix time glitch please tell me coz its so irritating while playing please help me............!!!!!!!

Yash Bisariya
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrich91 on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:38

Hi guys! This fix not work for me. I have infinite loading household. I have download your cracked versione of parenthood and i have disabled the antivirus. I have try all solution but nothing work Sad

you can help me please? Thanks for all you can for me Smile and have a good day!

Elrich91
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LieutenantShini on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 22:51

Well.. my game was working fine before I used this fix, save for a problem where my sim couldn't get any job. But after installing this fix, I now have the Infinite Loading Screen problem. Any ideas on how to fix, or am I SOL now?

Edit:
Ended up re-installing the game to fix it.

Last edited by LieutenantShini on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 00:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

LieutenantShini
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Pretty much everything.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madlikeme on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 04:09

Elrich91 wrote:Hi guys! This fix not work for me. I have infinite loading household. I have download your cracked versione of parenthood and i have disabled the antivirus. I have try all solution but nothing work Sad

you can help me please? Thanks for all you can for me Smile and have a good day!

How long did you try to load to your household? Sometimes my game load a little longer than usual too but at last, it is still loaded. 

Maybe you can try re-installing your game like what LieutenantShini said. If not wait for the team to get our game fixed soon. Smile

madlikeme
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:50

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC HERE. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN OUR The Sims 4 downloads support - SECTION ! ALL COMMENTS ABOUT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS AND ANY OTHER OFF-TOPIC ISSUES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED WITHOUT ANY ADVANCE WARNING! YOU CAN STILL POST 'THANK YOU-NOTES' UNDER THIS THREAD, HOWEVER.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mer_ch on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 16:27

i didn't find thee link ! my game when i create a household , i place them into a property then i press play it starts loading than it takes me back to the map ! Can anyone please give me the link (im new)

mer_ch
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 18:33

Closing the topic now. Please have a look at this here instead. Have fun everybody!
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum