Special access?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special access?

Post by Vynuxys on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:40

so i was trying to make a new topic in sims 4 fixes but i get this error message:
"Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum."
i've made topics in that forum before without any problems so.. what gives?

Vynuxys
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special access?

Post by SeoY on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 15:05

Just for reference, the subforum for The Sims 4 Fixes is not (and has never been) open for anyone to post, you should always either post in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support.

As I see you already opened your topic in Downloads Support, I'll close this one. I tip my fedora.

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special access?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:58

@Vynuxys wrote:i've made topics in that forum before without any problems so.. what gives?

Just wanted to add, I believe I read in one of the staff-only forums that regular users could open topics in Fixes-sections, but that was around the time the TS3 sections were created (a.k.a long ago), and it was quickly remedied. Though I'm not 100% sure about this. Anyhow, seeing that you registered your @Vynuxys account in fall of 2013, you couldn't have opened a topic "in that forum" unless you were posting on here way earlier, and with a different user account.

Beyond that...the Fixes-sections - if you look closely - are meant for tutorials in the first place. There are other sections for support purposes, usually designated as "Downloads Support" or "In-game Support". Please try paying more attention to the descriptions under each Forum section. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum