Game keeps resetting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps resetting

Post by Caribsimmer on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 23:59

Hello, every time i start the game since tge toddler's patch, my saved game from my previous session is gone
avatar
Caribsimmer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Virtual Villagers 1-5, Farmville 2
Female Posts : 17
Points : 234
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps resetting

Post by Ageha on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 17:23

@Caribsimmer wrote:Hello, every time i start the game since tge toddler's patch, my saved game from my previous session is gone

Does the save files appear in documents? Also, when you click load instead of play, does it show up?

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst
Female Posts : 1214
Points : 2167
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2015-09-09
Age : 25
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps resetting

Post by Caribsimmer on Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:42

@Ageha wrote:
@Caribsimmer wrote:Hello, every time i start the game since tge toddler's patch, my saved game from my previous session is gone

Does the save files appear in documents? Also, when you click load instead of play, does it show up?
yes it showes in those circumtances, but if i hit the play button i get a reset world
avatar
Caribsimmer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Virtual Villagers 1-5, Farmville 2
Female Posts : 17
Points : 234
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps resetting

Post by Ageha on Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:17

@Caribsimmer wrote:yes it showes in those circumtances, but if i hit the play button i get a reset world
Reset world? Did clicking the households take you back to the main map? If so, update to Parenthood and then apply the latest patch here.
Else, if you have any mods, try moving the folder out and run the game. 

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst
Female Posts : 1214
Points : 2167
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2015-09-09
Age : 25
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps resetting

Post by Caribsimmer on Sun 11 Jun 2017, 20:39

@Ageha wrote:
@Caribsimmer wrote:yes it showes in those circumtances, but if i hit the play button i get a reset world
Reset world? Did clicking the households take you back to the main map? If so, update to Parenthood and then apply the latest patch here.
Else, if you have any mods, try moving the folder out and run the game. 
since Parenthood and the new patch came out  i have  downloaded  them and no change . let me specify, i cant have more than on household  i play or buildings ive placed in one world, because if i create a new household and go to play, all me previous households vanish and i can only  access them if i "Load Game"
avatar
Caribsimmer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Virtual Villagers 1-5, Farmville 2
Female Posts : 17
Points : 234
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps resetting

Post by Ageha on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 17:44

@Caribsimmer wrote:since Parenthood and the new patch came out  i have  downloaded  them and no change . let me specify, i cant have more than on household  i play or buildings ive placed in one world, because if i create a new household and go to play, all me previous households vanish and i can only  access them if i "Load Game"
Did you perhaps click on new game instead of create new household? What if you switch between the pre-made households and save the game? I've just tested out in mine and unfortunately, mine is working so I don't really know why yours would not.

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst
Female Posts : 1214
Points : 2167
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2015-09-09
Age : 25
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum