My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge

Post by Cat_Eye on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 23:25

Hello.

I got inspired by a few videos on Youtube and came up with a challenge. It has a similar concept than another well-known challenge, but this one will have a little twist to it. You can guess what the challenge is it going to be. Very Happy

For now here is a video in which I create the main star of te video series for the challenge.

The next video is going to explain the plot of the series and why the challenge takes place. After that, we'll see the adventures of the main characters, as well as plenty of other sims characters. In case you're wondering, some of the characters that I created and shared In this thread will also appear, as well as those which have yet to be introduced in said thread. 

So, what do you guys think?

PS. When the next video will be made, I'll change the name of the thread.

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 13:46; edited 1 time in total

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 217

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims 4 Genghis Khan Challenge

Post by Cat_Eye on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 09:13

I also created the second important character for this series. 

A rather unfriendly fellow, might I add. Will Jack Kann get along with him? Probably not.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 00:39

Tomorrow I will upload the first episode of the series.
here's a preview

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 01:05

First episode is here

In the first episode, I introduce Jack. He just moved into the sims world. The house is from @liadegrecia and you can download it HERE.  I did slightly modify it, so that I had enough space to put a wormhole generator into the house. Turns out that Jack received the  wormhole generator from Genghis Khan. Why would the ghost from an emperor send such an object to some random joe schmo? Well, it's explained in the video. Genghis also has a demand for Jack, which he refuses and gets punished. After a while, Jack stops opposing the demand, because he realizes that Genghis is willing to do everything no matter how vile to achieve what he wants. Frustrated and beaten down, he decides to sabotage the wormhole generator, but this results in him getting electrocuted, passing out and waking up in a world that's different from the one he's used to. Genghis is at first annoyed at him for breaking the wormhole generator, but considers the new world as an advantage and thinks this will make Jack's attempt to fulfill his demand more entertaining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first episode was almost completely scripted and most of it is a cutscene. The following episodes won't be like this. Some will be completely "genuine", as in there won't be any plan for the episode and I'll just play the game and see what it has to offer. Others will have a goal and premade sims, but how things will work out won't be scripted... for the most part.

I'll also write the rules for the series. Maybe I'll also make a video about that.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Mon 03 Jul 2017, 22:35

Episode 2 is here

Jack wakes up and starts the day normally. At first, everything seems like it used to be, but this become weird once the welcome wagon arrives. He does, however, meet someone he likes among the people who arrive at his house. Does he start fulfilling Genesis' demands in this episode? Watch and see...

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum