Can't Use Vampire Sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by destroyeroftime on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:55

I've downloaded everything and downloaded the 1.30.105.1010 game update.
Whenever I'm making new sims, I can't add more sims which means that I cannot use aliens or vampires in the game because if I try to do it the game crashes.
Please help me to fix it Razz

destroyeroftime
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 1
Points : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by Ageha on Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:55

@destroyeroftime wrote:I've downloaded everything and downloaded the 1.30.105.1010 game update.
Whenever I'm making new sims, I can't add more sims which means that I cannot use aliens or vampires in the game because if I try to do it the game crashes.
Please help me to fix it Razz
Do you have any mods installed? If yes, try to move them out and run the game again. When you say more, does this mean you can only create one before it crashed? What about normal sims?

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst
Female Posts : 1210
Points : 2161
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2015-09-09
Age : 25
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by evrinch on Sat 22 Jul 2017, 15:47

i have the same problem too  Why God. i also cant make vampire and alien sims... when i moved out the installed mods, its working but then after i put the mod back to its folder, it suddenly crashed. it's like the game trying to stop me using the mods, but i just cant. i usually played the game while using mods, before i'd installed vampire-fitness dlc before. it's working with normal sims but why its not working when i try to create vampire sim?? could you please help me?? i really want to make vampire/alien sim using mods  Why God. Why God.

evrinch
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : the sims
Female Posts : 3
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by evrinch on Sat 22 Jul 2017, 17:37

@evrinch wrote:i have the same problem too  Why God. i also cant make vampire and alien sims... when i moved out the installed mods, its working but then after i put the mod back to its folder, it suddenly crashed. it's like the game trying to stop me using the mods, but i just cant. i usually played the game while using mods, before i'd installed vampire-fitness dlc before. it's working with normal sims but why its not working when i try to create vampire sim?? could you please help me?? i really want to make vampire/alien sim using mods  Why God. Why God.
i corrected, the problem appears when i try to add sims in CAS mode(with mods still in used), whether it's alien, normal person, vampire, all of the choices and boom! crashes Why God. is it because i installed mods??  i wonder why this happen?

evrinch
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : the sims
Female Posts : 3
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by Tarac on Sat 22 Jul 2017, 18:03

First of all try it with a new The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts.
Simply call the present folder The Sims 4_Old and start your game again as an Administrator.
No problems now ? - Then the culprit is CC-related.
Still the same problems ? - Have you deleted your Game folder and replaced by the new Game folder
avatar
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2019
Points : 3844
Reputation : 326
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 73
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by Ageha on Mon 24 Jul 2017, 14:38

@evrinch wrote:
@evrinch wrote:i have the same problem too  Why God. i also cant make vampire and alien sims... when i moved out the installed mods, its working but then after i put the mod back to its folder, it suddenly crashed. it's like the game trying to stop me using the mods, but i just cant. i usually played the game while using mods, before i'd installed vampire-fitness dlc before. it's working with normal sims but why its not working when i try to create vampire sim?? could you please help me?? i really want to make vampire/alien sim using mods  Why God. Why God.
i corrected, the problem appears when i try to add sims in CAS mode(with mods still in used), whether it's alien, normal person, vampire, all of the choices and boom! crashes Why God. is it because i installed mods??  i wonder why this happen?
Since you found out the game crashed after putting in the mods/CCs again, that means that one (or more than one) of them is causing the game to crashed. An outdated mod, as people would say it. Test the game with mods in batches or if you have a lot of CCs, test them by category instead.

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst
Female Posts : 1210
Points : 2161
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2015-09-09
Age : 25
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by evrinch on Wed 02 Aug 2017, 19:37

thank you!!! the problem has solved!! its because the mod i'd used already expired  Oh my... now i can play the game well without any glitch nor crashes. thank you very much!  Good job! Good job!

evrinch
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : the sims
Female Posts : 3
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Use Vampire Sim

Post by Ageha on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 14:27

@evrinch wrote:thank you!!! the problem has solved!! its because the mod i'd used already expired  Oh my... now i can play the game well without any glitch nor crashes. thank you very much!  Good job! Good job!
Glad you're able to find out the mod! Very Happy
Feel free to open a new topic of your own should you encounter a problem later on in-game/otherwise.

Cheers!


Since the original author had not reply in awhile, I'll be locking the thread temporarily. Do PM me if you want me to re-open it. Smile @destroyeroftime

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst
Female Posts : 1210
Points : 2161
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2015-09-09
Age : 25
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum