Unable to start [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start [SOLVED]

Post by honeigh on Thu 15 Jun - 5:49

hello!! i followed all instructions on the http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#146695 thread yet my game still shows an error. i have also attempted uninstalling. i also checked this thread out http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015 but i have added exceptions to every anti-virus software i used and even disabled my software. the error message i get:

Cannot start because the below file appears to be corrupted. Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims4\EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package

i have even retorrented ep01 and it still will not work.

honeigh
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start [SOLVED]

Post by m31k3 on Thu 15 Jun - 16:49

You have to look at the file thats given under the message, look for that in your documents and if it is custom content delete it. I don't know how it wil turn out if it isn't custom content though.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 2+3+4 , Tomb Raider, Uncharted, GTA, NFS, Life is strange
Female Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start [SOLVED]

Post by honeigh on Fri 16 Jun - 5:54

@m31k3 wrote:You have to look at the file thats given under the message, look for that in your documents and if it is custom content delete it. I don't know how it wil turn out if it isn't custom content though.
huh, i deleted the ClientFullBuild0.package and it worked. not sure if it's a vital package file but oh well it works for now lmao

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

honeigh
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum