pc interaction and fast forward

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pc interaction and fast forward

Post by Princess2911 on Fri 16 Jun 2017, 02:27

heyy guys,

soo for the past few days i have been deleting and re-installing my sims 4 and deleting, download again en re-installing again bacause of several problems, freezing, wrong language, endless loading. 
my last try finally worked (thanks to help from several other posts) and i created a sim but i can't 'interact' with the computer, if i click on it nothing shows up, even if i wait for a while.

before the last update (also the reason i re-installed the whole game) the problem i had was that it didn't fast forward so for example i had to wait a long time before my sims came back from work, it hasn't happened yet and i hope it doesn't happen at all but if it does is there a fix for this?

i really hope there is a something for these 2 things, i really love the game but i don't like to play it like this  Sad Sad

i don't have any mods. i'm even considering resetting my pc or even buy a new one  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd please help!

Princess2911
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pc interaction and fast forward

Post by Ageha on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:05

Hi there,

If you have no 'important' files or feels it's for the best, you can reset your pc. Although that alone seems abit too drastic. Buying a new pc is good if you current one did not meet the requirements to play the game. But, seeing that it can actually run, I doubt the problem lies with your pc.

After re-installing everything, did you start the game with a fresh save? Also, does this happen to ALL households or your current one?

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1733

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess2911 on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 18:30

Hii,

yes i started a new save twice, the fast forwarding is kind of normal again but i still can't interact with a pc. and yes it happens to all households.

Princess2911
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ageha on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 09:57

Princess2911 wrote:Hii,

yes i started a new save twice, the fast forwarding is kind of normal again but i still can't interact with a pc. and yes it happens to all households.
Hey and welcome back ! Very Happy

There's a new update since you've been away, so I'm not sure if you had already installed them to your game? Also, have you tried renaming your Sims 4 folder in Documents, so that i'll auto-generate a new one for you the next time you start up your game.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1733

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum