Quick question for the downloadable worlds in Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick question for the downloadable worlds in Sims 3

Post by pineappleincident on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 09:29

Hello, I'm currently downloading the sims 3 store collection but I'm wondering, does it have the 3 downloadable worlds (or those worlds that you need to buy with sim points) in it? And if there is, how do I like apply it in Sims 3?

Thanks for all the admins' effort in making the installation setups and guides, by the way! Makes it easier for us Sims enthusiasts. We all appreciate it! Very Happy

Exodus 15:2 wrote:“The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him."

pineappleincident
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead, Counter Strike: Global Offensive; Counter Strike 1.6, NBA16-18
Female Posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick question for the downloadable worlds in Sims 3

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 17:01

Hello again,

The torrent has all store items, and also the worlds. These are included in the .sims3pack file format. You can install them in two ways I think:

1) you put them under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and then open your TS Launcher. Go under "Downloads" and you should see the worlds. Then click on "Install" at the bottom of the launcher.

2) or you just double-click on .sims3pack files and wait until the launcher-installer comes up (can take a little while). Follow the on-screen instructions then.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick question for the downloadable worlds in Sims 3

Post by pineappleincident on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 17:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello again,

The torrent has all store items, and also the worlds. These are included in the .sims3pack file format. You can install them in two ways I think:

1) you put them under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and then open your TS Launcher. Go under "Downloads" and you should see the worlds. Then click on "Install" at the bottom of the launcher.

2) or you just double-click on .sims3pack files and wait until the launcher-installer comes up (can take a little while). Follow the on-screen instructions then.
Thank you so much for your reply!

Once again, I would like to express my deepest gratitude for all the efforts y'all put into this!  Very Happy

Exodus 15:2 wrote:“The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him."

pineappleincident
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead, Counter Strike: Global Offensive; Counter Strike 1.6, NBA16-18
Female Posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum