Sims 4 Fitness Problems?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Fitness Problems?

Post by acarl365 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 02:34

So I downloaded the new pack and got it working no problem. but while playing I'm having two problems. My sims can't buy Earbuds and when I place the rock climbing wall it disappears. I don't have a clue what could be causing this, is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I don't play with any mods.  

Thank you for your time!

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

acarl365
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sim's 3,4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Fitness Problems?

Post by edespino3 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 05:29

@acarl365 wrote:So I downloaded the new pack and got it working no problem. but while playing I'm having two problems. My sims can't buy Earbuds and when I place the rock climbing wall it disappears. I don't have a clue what could be causing this, is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I don't play with any mods.  

Thank you for your time!

Are you tryed buy the Earbuds from the computer ??? you no will found it in build mod, i try it until i read about were found it. About rock climbing walll no idea. work for me, are you tryed put in complete empty space ??? i remember try puting it in one gym and dont let me the try other gym and work.

Last edited by edespino3 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 05:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forget something)

edespino3
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acarl365 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 05:33

Yeah, I tried putting it on an empty lot but, it was like I didn't place anything. But the option for getting the Earbuds on the computer isn't there. Even after a sim gets them for free.

acarl365
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edespino3 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 05:44

Then all seen somehow the instlation from Fittess páck get corrupted, try reinstalling. I use ZLOring and work fine, if you are using the cracked version well then i cant help you.

edespino3
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acarl365 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 05:47

@edespino3 wrote:Then all seen somehow the instlation from Fittess páck get corrupted, try reinstalling. I use ZLOring and work fine, if you are using the cracked version well then i cant help you.

I'll give it a try in the morning my main PC I play on is running a defrag right now. After I give it a try I'll let you know.

acarl365
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acarl365 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 20:39

well I tried using the redownloading the cracked version but I'm still having problems I'll just need to wait for the next update and see if that fixes it

acarl365
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: