Weird Error about Origin and needing to reinstall Origin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Weird Error about Origin and needing to reinstall Origin

Post by Ageha on Thu 06 Jul 2017, 18:40

HeHe_ wrote:Okay, another issue. I cant seem to play The Sims 4 ingame. It goes forever when it's loading, and it shouldn't be. I'm loading in San Myshuno.
Endless loading for household? Have you done the renaming for the Game folder to Game_ step? If not, rename your current Game to Game_ and then copy + paste Parenthood followed by Fitness.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeHe_ on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 04:20

Ageha wrote:
HeHe_ wrote:Okay, another issue. I cant seem to play The Sims 4 ingame. It goes forever when it's loading, and it shouldn't be. I'm loading in San Myshuno.
Endless loading for household? Have you done the renaming for the Game folder to Game_ step? If not, rename your current Game to Game_ and then copy + paste Parenthood followed by Fitness.
Wait, I was supposed to do that? I just replaced it instead with the files, do i have to download it again?(since i deleted the torrent + data)

HeHe_
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeHe_ on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 06:40

vulavafl wrote:
Ageha wrote:
vulavafl wrote:Hi, I don't know if it's similar to "Origin is currently not running" error, but I've tried everything I have found on the forum and yet nothing helped, still having the Origin error for days now.
Hi there,

Have you move out your Sims 4 folder to Program Files(x86)? If yes, try moving them to Program Files or Desktop and run the game. Also, you can download the .dll files here and copy + paste the to your Game folder. Also remember to check if you have excluded the folders properly in both windows defender/anti-virus.
Thank you, I've tried all of that before and nothing changed, but about half an hour ago the game finally opened, I thought it was finally working and it is, but now there are no objects showing in build and buy mode lol  Carlos is tha man!!!
I just had the same thing, I fixed my other problem by downloading a Game folder from the forum. Now, when I try to open buy mode, it has no items.
Is there any fix for this?

HeHe_
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims, PAYDAY 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ageha on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 14:23

Yes, since the Vampire update, users have reported the endless loading household and this was given a fix by our The_gh0stm4n. You need to take a look at step 7 here if you've missed that out.

Unfortunately, since you deleted the Parenthood and Fitness, you need to re-download them again. Just the two will do. Rename your current Game to Game_ and then copy + paste the updates again.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1493

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeHe_ on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 04:08

Ageha wrote:Yes, since the Vampire update, users have reported the endless loading household and this was given a fix by our The_gh0stm4n. You need to take a look at step 7 here if you've missed that out.

Unfortunately, since you deleted the Parenthood and Fitness, you need to re-download them again. Just the two will do. Rename your current Game to Game_ and then copy + paste the updates again.
Good thing I forgot to delete the data of Parenthood. I just downloaded Fitness and applied it, it's working now. Thanks!

HeHe_
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims, PAYDAY 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ageha on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 13:50

Awesome! I'm glad you're able to play the game finally.
Feel free to open a new thread if you encounter any bug/problems in-game later on.
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1493

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum