Sims4 House build

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims4 House build

Post by Delecia on Tue 18 Jul 2017, 23:31

Hi and good morning or evening wherever you are, I built this house and i wanted to have ur opinions : )..
Happy simmin'!

But i'm not that good with dividing a big house to rooms and stuff, so it actually looks like this from the inside

Does anyone have tips on how to do it?
Also, please tell me what do u think on the house : D ..
Delecia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims4 House build

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 22 Jul 2017, 20:57

I'm not good at room organization either when it comes to building houses.  Haters gonna hate  I just end up with a bunch of big rooms, and be done with it. 

Thanks for sharing, and we should - in good time - start thinking about this section we had in mind about user-made creations. (almost) everybody is talking about these items from the official Gallery, but the user-made items here are at least equally nice. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellasims on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 09:44

Hello!
I like the house very much, I usually don't play with big lots (I'm all for tiny houses even in real life) but I like this one, the room division can be hard sometimes but a useful tip I've got while planning rooms is: never think square. You can start with a square, but never finish with it, add nooks, columns, half walls and other similar things to make a room not squareish. 
Also, not sure if it's wanted or not, but it could use a bit more color especially in the main entrance, you could use a reddish-brick wall for the space where the main entrance is or the part on the left where it comes out of the main structure.
I hope you can understand what I mean since english is my second language and I'm not that good at it!
Dellasims
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : Final Fantasy XII, Koudelka, Destiny, The last of us, The Sims (2-4)
Female Posts : 4

View user profile http://dellasims.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delecia on Tue 01 Aug 2017, 12:54

@The_gh0stm4n

thank you : D

@dellasims yes same here i like tiny houses more, i only built that for fun I'm not moving any sims here lol, thank you for the advice

Delecia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: