Downloaded expansions and stuff packs FROM HERE, now my game keeps crashing and won't save.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded expansions and stuff packs FROM HERE, now my game keeps crashing and won't save.

Post by casssimarieee Yesterday at 07:03

I've been trying to fix this for 3 days. I downloaded the expansions and stuff packs from here and added them to previously purchased origin games. I've never had problems with any of my CC or my game. Now it constantly crashes to the desktop and says "Sims3 has stopped working. I was organizing my collections and saved after every collection I finished so if it crashed it would have saved. But of course not, it didn't save and I wasted my time again. I've tried the crashing to desktop fix. added all .exe to the DEP but that isn't working. I already installed the Ultimate fix and that isn't helping either. I'm at the point where I just want to remove everything that I downloaded from here so my game will actually work again, because this is frustrating.I'm not removing my CC cuz I've never had a problem with it,  I'd much rather delete the expansions that are clearly buggy and go back to using my custom content and my game not crashing after everything I do.

casssimarieee
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : SIMS 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Downloaded expansions and stuff packs FROM HERE, now my game keeps crashing and won't save.

Post by Tarac Yesterday at 11:04

With legally bought games it's very easy to remove pirated expansions.
Just let Origin repair your game
Tarac
Quartermaster General
Honorary Team Member
Quartermaster General Honorary Team Member

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games