Twinbrook not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twinbrook not showing up

Post by Lou-Ann on Mon 24 Jul 2017, 21:45

Hello! Hope everyone is doing great! I installed Ambitions, every feature of it is working fine except for the world Twinbrook? It doesn't show up at all in the menu. Help, please? Smile

Lou-Ann
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Female Posts : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twinbrook not showing up

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 19:23

@Lou-Ann wrote:Hello! Hope everyone is doing great! I installed Ambitions, every feature of it is working fine except for the world Twinbrook? It doesn't show up at all in the menu. Help, please? Smile

Hello,

Are you using a Windows OS system? And if so, maybe Windows 10 (or 8 )? It's often the case that this Documents-folder is saved on this "OneDrive". If you have this OneDrive activated, I believe (though not 100% sure) you can turn this off again by right-clicking on the OneDrive symbol in the taskbar, and then under "Settings"...

"Unlink this PC".

I am also not 100% sure, but for now I also think that these worlds that are shipped with expansion packs are stored under Documents\Electronic Arts\InstalledWorlds and/or DCCache. You could test-install a number of mods to see if they show up in-game. Smile

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum