Saved sims not appearing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saved sims not appearing.

Post by gexrgette on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi! I would just like to know how to fix this problem, because whenever I save my sims or a household that ive been playing and then exit the game, the next time that I open sims 4 again, the saved household that I was playing before doesnt appear in the map or anything. I have to click the load game in order for me to play them again, and also the households that Ive played doesnt appear in the game at the same time (i cant explain it that well sorry WhatDidUJustCallMe?) but basically they all dont appear together, I only get to play one household at a time. Hopefully you guys understand, thanks!

gexrgette
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saved sims not appearing.

Post by iQMM on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Do they contain CC? If so, try checking the box under Advanced options to Include Custom Content.

Who runs the world? GIRLS
iQMM
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 + Sims 4 + The last of us + Counter strike + Life is strange + Call of duty + The walking dead
Female Posts : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saved sims not appearing.

Post by Ageha on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:06 pm

@gexrgette wrote:Hi! I would just like to know how to fix this problem, because whenever I save my sims or a household that ive been playing and then exit the game, the next time that I open sims 4 again, the saved household that I was playing before doesnt appear in the map or anything. I have to click the load game in order for me to play them again, and also the households that Ive played doesnt appear in the game at the same time (i cant explain it that well sorry WhatDidUJustCallMe?) but basically they all dont appear together, I only get to play one household at a time. Hopefully you guys understand, thanks!
Hi there, Smile

Regarding the above, are you playing more than one households in ONE game or did you have two different saves and it's not showing up? The easiest way is to go to Documents\EA\The Sims 4\saves and check the slot number. Slot_00000001.save -> This is your auto-save from your last game before you exit. The next slot 02 and so forth is your save game.
However, if you're playing more than one household in ONE game, then technically, you are only able to play one household unless you switch over. I'm guessing this is not your current problem though?

It's a good idea to take note that if you choose save game instead if save and exit, it will likely create a new save path for you and thus, it does not register that you have played more than one household in one game.

Do keep me updated!

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst
Female Posts : 1174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum