Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Release Date: August 24, 2017.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Release Date: August 24, 2017.

Post by Sαɳʂα on Thu 24 Aug 2017, 23:20

cows5evah wrote:I'm pretty happy about this one tbh, especially since it comes out on my birthday. LOL
Happy Birthday!

Sαɳʂα
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 00:34

Sαɳʂα wrote:
cows5evah wrote:I'm pretty happy about this one tbh, especially since it comes out on my birthday. LOL
Happy Birthday!

Thank you V/ Much!!

and yea, it looks like wavy paper but the balls coming out of it are 3d and nice looking, idk why they just got lazy on it LOL

cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enric on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 15:54

I think it's the worst stuff pack they ever released and this is saying a lot.

I love toddlers and I wished this pack was better but it's just so lame... I can't understand how some people are going to pay for it.

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Minecraft, Zelda, Europa Universalis
Male Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 15:58

Enric wrote:I think it's the worst stuff pack they ever released and this is saying a lot.

I love toddlers and I wished this pack was better but it's just so lame... I can't understand how some people are going to pay for it.
Glad we have ZLOrigin and play it for free.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by datsocialanxiety on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 17:45

Tarac wrote:
enzoismynameo wrote:Im lowkey excited for this.I hope we get a crack soon after.
On ZLOrigin usually within 24 hours after the official release-date
 Alrighty, so I don't mean to be all like "WoOOOAH when DOES It COME OUT?" But I was wondering how it worked, like with the whole ZLOrigin thing does that mean G4TW cracks will be out a little faster? I'm just a little confused, sorry. Im still kinda new to this. Id use the ZLOrigin one but I kept having trouble with logging into it and i got to confused and went back to the G4TW edition.

datsocialanxiety
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαɳʂα on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 18:38

Its a shame to hear its a bit of a let down, but as was said, at least we are not shelling out money on disappointment.

Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johannshah on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 20:46

This stuff pack marks as the 20th add on for just The Sims 4. Now that Cats and Dogs is coming next, I'm wondering how many add-ons The Sims 4 will have once it is finished?

johannshah
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Simulation, Fighting, First/Third Person Shooter and RPG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by filipe231291 on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 20:52

datsocialanxiety wrote: Alrighty, so I don't mean to be all like "WoOOOAH when DOES It COME OUT?" But I was wondering how it worked, like with the whole ZLOrigin thing does that mean G4TW cracks will be out a little faster? I'm just a little confused, sorry. Im still kinda new to this. Id use the ZLOrigin one but I kept having trouble with logging into it and i got to confused and went back to the G4TW edition.
I think it's around 24h prior to the release and someone releases the crack on Reloaded around 2-3 days, just like what happened to Fitness Stuff, but this part is with the G4TW team and I'm just saying this part about how this is being released since the existance of ZLOrigin Smile

johannshah wrote:This stuff pack marks as the 20th add on for just The Sims 4. Now that Cats and Dogs is coming next, I'm wondering how many add-ons The Sims 4 will have once it is finished?
WOW! That means when the team finishes producing The Sims 4, this is going to have 1.5x to 2x more addons than The Sims 3 IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
filipe231291
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4, OMSI 2 Bus Simulator and Roblox
Male Posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xjessyx on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 21:48

filipe231291 wrote:
johannshah wrote:This stuff pack marks as the 20th add on for just The Sims 4. Now that Cats and Dogs is coming next, I'm wondering how many add-ons The Sims 4 will have once it is finished?
WOW! That means when the team finishes producing The Sims 4, this is going to have 1.5x to 2x more addons than The Sims 3 IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Well I've read that they've not even started working on Sims 5, and there's some speculation that this will be the end of the series.

xjessyx
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 2,3,4, minecraft, red dead redemption/undead nightmare, Donkey Kong Country 1&2 (snes), Saints Row 1&2, The Lion King (snes), GTA San Andreas
Female Posts : 156

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johannshah on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 23:28

I've been playing The Sims series since The Sims came out for the first time in 2000 (I think) and I came to the point where I don't really care whether there'll be The Sims 5 since I am no longer in favor of EA's greedy business.

johannshah
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misssweetmercy on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 01:54

The only things I want from the pack is the hair (and hopefully modders will convert some hair for other ages) and the pillows that act as a living chair.

misssweetmercy
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (Series); L.A. Noire; Animal Crossing;
Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 04:14

I'm actually not too bothered by the low-poly ball pit. I don't think it's laziness, but rather, if they had to render all the balls, the model would be way too high poly and it would slow down the game. Zoom in on any of the objects in game, and you'll see all of the meshes are very low poly. It's brilliant, as it allows large and cluttered lots to remain (somewhat) lag free.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xjessyx on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 05:51

johannshah wrote:I've been playing The Sims series since The Sims came out for the first time in 2000 (I think) and I came to the point where I don't really care whether there'll be The Sims 5 since I am no longer in favor of EA's greedy business.

Hm.. I see your point, but I kinda do. I guess I always thought that if they heard the complaints of people on this game, then by TS5 they would try harder. Maybe try for a happy medium between TS3 and TS4. But with the news that they aren't even working on TS5, I guess I just kinda got let down. I know at this point I shouldn't expect EA/Maxis to have some grand epiphany and care more about what their customers want than what their wallets want, but I dunno. I still have hope.

Builder wrote:I'm actually not too bothered by the low-poly ball pit. I don't think it's laziness, but rather, if they had to render all the balls, the model would be way too high poly and it would slow down the game. Zoom in on any of the objects in game, and you'll see all of the meshes are very low poly. It's brilliant, as it allows large and cluttered lots to remain (somewhat) lag free.

I agree. I think the ball pit looks cute. Could it be better? Of course, but then again... so could the game in it's entirety. But for what it is, I'm pretty happy with the stuff in this pack. It's super cute, and I don't really pay that much attention to the detail of objects in game.

xjessyx
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 2,3,4, minecraft, red dead redemption/undead nightmare, Donkey Kong Country 1&2 (snes), Saints Row 1&2, The Lion King (snes), GTA San Andreas
Female Posts : 156

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 05:55

filipe231291 wrote:WOW! That means when the team finishes producing The Sims 4, this is going to have 1.5x to 2x more addons than The Sims 3 IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

I doubt that will ever be true, unless your only counting EP's and SP's. the sims 3 didnt just release packs, they had a whole sims 3 store full of buyable content. at their current pace it would probably take them the next 10 years to come up with that much content.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 394

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by filipe231291 on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 14:51

Misfit203 wrote:
filipe231291 wrote:WOW! That means when the team finishes producing The Sims 4, this is going to have 1.5x to 2x more addons than The Sims 3 IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

I doubt that will ever be true, unless your only counting EP's and SP's. the sims 3 didnt just release packs, they had a whole sims 3 store full of buyable content. at their current pace it would probably take them the next 10 years to come up with that much content.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Store content! Oh my...
And, yes, I'm talking about EP's and SP's (even though they already or might trespass TS3's counting for the SP's, though), but if it was in general, it is doubtful, however you never know XD
filipe231291
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4, OMSI 2 Bus Simulator and Roblox
Male Posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johannshah on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:57

HA! The Sims 3 store is probably one of the biggest fail attempts made by EA. You can count with your fingers how many people that actually bought those overpriced stuff.

johannshah
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by User09 on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 21:59

Hi everybody!

Machine4578 already cracked Toddler Stuff (and of course if comes with the updated version).

I don't use ZL and much prefer the way the updates are released here (without the auto-install, which always gives me trouble), so I'm wondering if you guys are planning to release this new version. Very Happy

Cheers!
User09
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 22:09

User09 wrote:(...) without the auto-install, which always gives me trouble.

Same on my end. I get why some uploaders prefer the format ("easy-to-use", "small download size", etc.). Plus, in some cases these custom installers also serve as a form of advertisement. But more often than not, these custom-installers also cause me various difficulties, and on average it takes me at least 2 attempts to get these games working. Most recently, a cracked copy of Fallout 4 incl. DLC.

P.S. see also this here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t31448-the-sims-4-toddlers-stuff-out-now

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14291

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by User09 on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 23:50

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
User09 wrote:(...) without the auto-install, which always gives me trouble.

Same on my end.

P.S. see also this here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t31448-the-sims-4-toddlers-stuff-out-now

Yep, that's one of the problems I have. Another one is that I run Sim 4 on Wineskin (a simulator that runs Windows apps on a Mac OS) and it's almost impossible to patch it using the auto-updates. I tried with the auto-install but it was a no go.

I'm super thankfull to Machine, his anonymous friend and Coto, as well as the people here that put so much time & effort in making things easier for us. I tip my fedora.

Also, thanks for pointing me to the link. Downloading now and will seed for as long as I can.

Cheers!
User09
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum