Can't Place Rooms tip.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Place Rooms tip.

Post by ElephantsChildFoamy on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 19:12

I recently had a problem in which I couldn't place downloaded rooms, even my own. I had my tray files separated and saved on a flash drive to lessen lag and to know what builds were what. If I loaded lots into my tray I could place them just fine. However, I could not get rooms to work. I tried loading from build mode on a lot. I tried loading from the library in manage worlds. I tried on Maxis builds, downloaded builds, and empty lots. Nothing. They would show up but not actually do anything. I had deleted my own rooms from my tray and wanted to be confident,  when I asked for help, that my own rooms wouldn't load as well. So I picked a random house and a random room and saved it as "testing" (I don't think the saved name matters). When I went to Library's Rooms in build mode, suddenly I could place any and all of the rooms as funds allowed. I couldn't actually find "Testing" but the rest of the rooms in my tray file started working. I have no idea why; probably something to do with the game recognizing that I have saved rooms. Just an idea for people, like me, who were having trouble with their saved and downloaded spaces.

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims 4 tips & tricks".

- The_gh0stm4n

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 4 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 4 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED HERE.

ElephantsChildFoamy
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Wii U Breath of the Wild, Sims 4 Laptop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum