Gamescom Big Sims 4 Announcement "The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gamescom Big Sims 4 Announcement "The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs"

Post by Topken on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Builder wrote:
KidDude wrote:Once your realize that this render has been real all of the time, and SimGuruGraham was mind-**** us.
I think they wanted some honest input. If the whole community had gone haywire about the pets looking ugly, I'm sure they would have re-imagined them.

Anyway, I'm happy. Controlling pets in TS3 was a bit unrealistic. I'm looking forward to unpredictable pets. Smile

There's a huge rumour going on that rain might be added in a patch. "It's raining cats and dogs," being one of them. In game hints about crossing pets and seasons. The girl in the trailer stomping in a puddle. To me, though, the most obvious one is the huge spec upgrade for the expansion, indicating a massive change to the engine. I doubt cats and dogs are the reason for that.

I can see rain coming in a free patch similar to the lighting overhaul they did in the past.

Topken
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johannshah on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 pm

lmao I like controllable pets in The Sims 3 the best. Whenever my Sim's dog started wanting to chew the expensive chair, I could just cancel the action and direct the dog to the chew toys. When I got bored, I could send my Sim's dog to the park and make them bark and pee on anyone there. Also, pets in The Sims 3 can harass the Grim Reaper.

johannshah
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuxxx on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:24 am

i just want private schools & uniforms again. seasons might be next after cats & dogs, although it should just be a free pack, and then a stuff pack for all the seasonal clothes and items etc.
Scuxxx
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : League of Legends, Sims 4, Civ 6,
Female Posts : 3

View user profile http://shufflemodenext.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:43 pm

I really don't think that this was a big announcement. It was obvious for some time now that the next expansion was going to be cats and dogs. Only thing the announcement did was make it official and release a trailer also the only thing made me exited in that trailer was the new world. Cats and dogs looks cute. It is certain that they are going to be fun to play... but for how long is the real question.
Unesty
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero
Female Posts : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Topken on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:16 am

Also how long until modders allow the color wheel fro Cats and Dogs to be used everywhere and NOT just for the pets? Because I am more then sure that will ber one of the most popular mods once its released and you know it will be released.

Topken
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Topken wrote:Also how long until modders allow the color wheel fro Cats and Dogs to be used everywhere and NOT just for the pets? Because I am more then sure that will ber one of the most popular mods once its released and you know it will be released.
IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Never. CAP is barely related to CAS. And even if someone managed to transfer the color wheel to CAS, it would look pretty terrible, TS4's textures aren't compatible. With TS3, there were multiple alpha channels that allowed CaST to work the way it did. For that same reason, it's also very unlikely there will ever be a color wheel in TS4 for CAS or Build mode. It would require a massive overhaul of almost every texture in the game. Then again, who knows. After toddlers and the gender patch, it might be done.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum