The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Topken on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 18:33

@Builder wrote:
@KidDude wrote:Once your realize that this render has been real all of the time, and SimGuruGraham was mind-**** us.
I think they wanted some honest input. If the whole community had gone haywire about the pets looking ugly, I'm sure they would have re-imagined them.

Anyway, I'm happy. Controlling pets in TS3 was a bit unrealistic. I'm looking forward to unpredictable pets. Smile

There's a huge rumour going on that rain might be added in a patch. "It's raining cats and dogs," being one of them. In game hints about crossing pets and seasons. The girl in the trailer stomping in a puddle. To me, though, the most obvious one is the huge spec upgrade for the expansion, indicating a massive change to the engine. I doubt cats and dogs are the reason for that.

I can see rain coming in a free patch similar to the lighting overhaul they did in the past.

Topken
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johannshah on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 12:27

lmao I like controllable pets in The Sims 3 the best. Whenever my Sim's dog started wanting to chew the expensive chair, I could just cancel the action and direct the dog to the chew toys. When I got bored, I could send my Sim's dog to the park and make them bark and pee on anyone there. Also, pets in The Sims 3 can harass the Grim Reaper.

johannshah
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuxxx on Sat 02 Sep 2017, 07:24

i just want private schools & uniforms again. seasons might be next after cats & dogs, although it should just be a free pack, and then a stuff pack for all the seasonal clothes and items etc.
Scuxxx
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : League of Legends, Sims 4, Civ 6,
Female Posts : 3

View user profile http://shufflemodenext.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 15:43

I really don't think that this was a big announcement. It was obvious for some time now that the next expansion was going to be cats and dogs. Only thing the announcement did was make it official and release a trailer also the only thing made me exited in that trailer was the new world. Cats and dogs looks cute. It is certain that they are going to be fun to play... but for how long is the real question.

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero
Female Posts : 44

View user profile https://simsitecture.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topken on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 04:16

Also how long until modders allow the color wheel fro Cats and Dogs to be used everywhere and NOT just for the pets? Because I am more then sure that will ber one of the most popular mods once its released and you know it will be released.

Topken
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 13:19

@Topken wrote:Also how long until modders allow the color wheel fro Cats and Dogs to be used everywhere and NOT just for the pets? Because I am more then sure that will ber one of the most popular mods once its released and you know it will be released.
IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Never. CAP is barely related to CAS. And even if someone managed to transfer the color wheel to CAS, it would look pretty terrible, TS4's textures aren't compatible. With TS3, there were multiple alpha channels that allowed CaST to work the way it did. For that same reason, it's also very unlikely there will ever be a color wheel in TS4 for CAS or Build mode. It would require a massive overhaul of almost every texture in the game. Then again, who knows. After toddlers and the gender patch, it might be done.

Builder
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Pets?

Post by vincent on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 16:49

hello i see that the new soms 4 pets is out when can we download it?

Mod edit: topic title edited for less confusion.

- The_gh0stm4n

vincent
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : pc
Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ageha on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 17:06

Hi @vincent ,

Seeing that the official release that is 10th November, that's the estimated month of when and if the crack will be made available. Chances are, if will be later than November as well, just like the Vampire update.

Till then, you can join the sims group and you'll be notified should anything new gets uploaded.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1706-join-our-the-sims-fans-group-to-stay-up-to-date-with-the-latest-the-sims-news

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1944

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 18:06

@vincent wrote:hello i see that the new soms 4 pets is out

Where exactly did you see that Pets is out already? The official release date as Ageha pointed out before is November 10th. Be careful with download sites or surveys claiming that the DLC has been released!
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14752

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vincent on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 12:42

,y duather watech a youtuber who plays ts4 ands he had the new pets

vincent
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : pc
Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loonieloose on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 12:53

Could be a demo version, I know some are testing the game. They do get a demo version. We normal mortals have to wait. Patience is a virtue Smile

Loonieloose
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 507

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cats & Dogs

Post by Polarbear on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 13:21

Official release of Cats & Dogs via Origin: 10th November, on a Friday ?
Usually new releases are on Tuesday (USA) and Thursday (Europe)

Based on 10th November:
Expect ZLorigin release on 10th or latest 11th November.
G4TW release shortly thereafter.
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 15:16

@Loonieloose wrote:Could be a demo version, I know some are testing the game. They do get a demo version. We normal mortals have to wait. Patience is a virtue Smile

^Yes, that. Especially the more well-known "Let's play"-YouTubers often get perks from game publishers, like preview copies of games. Also as a form of advertising (it's a lot cheaper to give out preview copies than running ads on the TV/radio/magazines/newspapers/etc.).
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexm93 on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 04:28

I saw a physical copy of it at Target today. Odd. Is this one of those 'buy now, get it immediately when it comes out' things?

Alexm93
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garnet1223 on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 04:54

Well that'd sure be cool but like everyone else said, It officially comes out on November 10th. If you're planning on using a G4TW torrent I'm just going to to be up front and honest with you.        G4TW doesn't crack games. They just pack it all up and use (wait on) someone else's crack. If I were you, I wouldn't expect it to be on G4TW for another 2-5 months give or take after the 10th of November. So.. if you're really excited about Pets purchasing could be an option but know that you can't mix pirated and bought games in the same game or directory (they have to be separated)

ZLOrigin is also a free option with instant updates and releases but I'm having problems with it right now so I'm not in a good place to recommend that right now .. But I will still say it's the best option.

garnet1223
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexm93 on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 10:39

Oh i'm fine with waiting. All I wanted was vampires, waiting for it sucked, but they got there.

Idk, I prefer a crack to ZLO. Only because it gave me so much crap when I got it, because it was updating. Worked fine after, but...kinda limits how often you can play.

And I know my luck. I'd get an urge to play right as they updated or were down for maintenance, or something.

Alexm93
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 16:17

@garnet1223 wrote:
G4TW doesn't crack games. They just pack it all up and use (wait on) someone else's crack. 

//MERGED

Topics merged, and topic title slightly improved. Let's try and keep all our messages about TS4 Pets in this thread here. Smile

Also, a small correction @garnet1223: some of the cracks for the older Games4theworld releases were in fact created by (former) Helpers/Moderators here. Such as the "Ultimate Fixes" for The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval. And we don't "just" pack up things either, but also provide Support on the Forums and the Facebook Page for said items.

@garnet1223 wrote:If I were you, I wouldn't expect it to be on G4TW for another 2-5 months give or take after the 10th of November. So..

These days, cracked/offline releases for TS4 DLC are coming in a lot quicker as well; hence a more realistic estimate would be maybe a week or two, at most?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarbear on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 16:29

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@garnet1223 wrote:
G4TW doesn't crack games. They just pack it all up and use (wait on) someone else's crack. 

//MERGED

Topics merged, and topic title slightly improved. Let's try and keep all our messages about TS4 Pets in this thread here. Smile

Also, a small correction @garnet1223: some of the cracks for the older Games4theworld releases were in fact created by (former) Helpers/Moderators here. Such as the "Ultimate Fixes" for The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval. And we don't "just" pack up things either, but also provide Support on the Forums and the Facebook Page for said items.

@garnet1223 wrote:If I were you, I wouldn't expect it to be on G4TW for another 2-5 months give or take after the 10th of November. So..

These days, cracked/offline releases for TS4 DLC are coming in a lot quicker as well; hence a more realistic estimate would be maybe a week or two, at most?
@The_gh0stm4n
Please don't publish them too hastily, make sure they work for 100%. We are not waiting for fixes again.
If people want them NOW, let them switch to ZlOrigin or buy the games
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 17:27

@Polarbear wrote:@The_gh0stm4n
Please don't publish them too hastily, make sure they work for 100%. We are not waiting for fixes again.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarbear on Fri 27 Oct 2017, 17:35

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Polarbear wrote:@The_gh0stm4n

Your sence of humour is highly appreciated, although my reaction was only meant as a plea, not as an order.

Thanks for the suggestion for my avatar, as you can see it's implemented.
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 12:10

That was not meant humorously.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 13:03

I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait a wile to get a good cracked version, and unfortunately this is a pack i really want so I'll be checking torrent and forum sites regularly for it. I would love to buy it, all the games actually , but since my computer isn't strong enough for me to play sims 4 without crashes and only on all low resolutions, i don't see a point to buy it until i get a better PC, which i plan to do some day,one piece at a time, since it's very expensive too get a good PC at once.
Sena
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, 4. Black and White 1, 2. Spore
Female Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarbear on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 13:06

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:That was not meant humorously.
An other example of misunderstanding between us ??.
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4- Dogs and Cats

Post by MariaM on Thu 02 Nov 2017, 07:08

Hello, just wanted to know when it was going to be released for Torrent. Thanks

MariaM
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 02 Nov 2017, 20:06

@MariaM wrote:Hello, just wanted to know when it was going to be released for Torrent. Thanks

//MERGED

Hello @MariaM again,

I merged your post to the existing discussion of "Pets", in The Sims Emporium. Official release date of the DLC is November 10th; the zlOrigin-version should come around the same time, and the cracked/offline versions I guess only a few days after.

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellasims on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 21:09

While I do really like the idea of pets in my game, I can definitely wait a while before getting it. I had zero problems with G4TW games, so I'll wait for them/you to release it. 
I like having my game always ready and not dependant on internet connection or whatever else.
Dellasims
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : Final Fantasy XII, Koudelka, Destiny, The last of us, The Sims (2-4)
Female Posts : 14

View user profile http://dellasims.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 03 Nov 2017, 22:06

@Dellasims wrote:I had zero problems with G4TW games, so I'll wait for them/you to release it. 

A related thought: someone messaged us on the G4TW Facebook Page, shortly before we closed it down, with the brief message "just a heads-up, EA has flagged your torrents". I then asked for clarification, as you cannot really "flag" (in the sense of "take down" ??) torrents unlike direct download links. And we mostly use torrents anyhow. But as was so often the case with these ominous Facebook messages, that we frequently used to get, no reply thereafter.

Maybe by "flagging" the user meant that third-parties related to EA were monitoring the torrenting traffic and then sending out threatening letters to (mostly) American-based users. That in turn would be nothing new though.  

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum