The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:41 pm

@emmanz wrote:
@Elena Jackson wrote:
@millie97 wrote:
@Elena Jackson wrote:
@millie97 wrote:
@Elena Jackson wrote:
@Water Nixi wrote:
@millie97 wrote:I'm at 80.6% now, what's everyone else at?
 76.58%
81.4%
I'm at 82.4% now but my download speed keeps jumping up and down but is genuinely staying higher than it was for longer and then dropping.
You will probably have the game before me Razz
I doubt that, its stopped moving now at 83.7%. I think I need to try restarting again.
83% now
86.5% for me right now, but my downloading speed, just like many of yours, keeps jumping up and down
I'm at 86.9% after restarting but it keeps sticking then going up a couple... it should be finished soon though I hope.

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 44
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Kahuld on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:48 pm

I was caught up earlier just watching the forum and downloading from the moment of release. My router basically broke. Now I'm back up over an hour later

The faster download to catch up makes me happy. Even if it won't last >,> never before has hardware malfunction made someone happy. Even temporarily

Kahuld
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:50 pm

@Kahuld wrote:I was caught up earlier just watching the forum and downloading from the moment of release. My router basically broke. Now I'm back up over an hour later

The faster download to catch up makes me happy. Even if it won't last >,> never before has hardware malfunction made someone happy. Even temporarily
I'm up at 88.7% and with less than a gig left to go so I'm sitting glued watching the numbers changed... this pack better be as good as I've waited for. I've waited since Sims 4 came out for a Pets pack.

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 44
Points : 288
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Kahuld on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:55 pm

@millie97 wrote:
I'm up at 88.7% and with less than a gig left to go so I'm sitting glued watching the numbers changed... this pack better be as good as I've waited for. I've waited since Sims 4 came out for a Pets pack.

I've been excited for like... Well. Since I heard about it like a month ago xD I do hope it's worth it.

Also, cheers to you and everyone else who held down the fort while I was away xD

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Kahuld
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 7
Points : 236
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by link_luke on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:00 pm

90% now, gonna finish the download the sleep. Ill play in the morning.
avatar
link_luke
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 8
Points : 683
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-19
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:02 pm

@link_luke wrote:90% now, gonna finish the download the sleep. Ill play in the morning.
I'm at 90% too I think I'm gonna install then do the same.

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 44
Points : 288
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by datsocialanxiety on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:02 pm

9 MORE PERCENTS TO GOOOOO HECK YEAHHH 
Only 7:02 pm here c:

datsocialanxiety
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 15
Points : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by computerfreak on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Only 9% to go! Whoo!

computerfreak
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims series, Fallout Series, Elder Scrolls Series, Portal Series, PROTOTYPE Series
Posts : 1
Points : 228
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:08 pm

I have 8.4% to go I'm hoping it'll be done before 3am

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 44
Points : 288
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Water Nixi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:10 pm

8% to go! Woot Woot!

Here's hoping all works smoothly right from the get go! Very Happy

_________________
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
avatar
Water Nixi
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Mabinogi
Female Posts : 76
Points : 2533
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by emmanz on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Finally only 7% left, the clock is 3 now, should probs go to sleep but i've been waiting since the release so can't give up now

emmanz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 1011
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by emmanz on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:18 pm

@emmanz wrote:Finally only 7% left, the clock is 3 now, should probs go to sleep but i've been waiting since the release so can't give up now
Says its 15min left, the question is if I dare to trust that, lets hope so

emmanz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 1011
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:22 pm

@emmanz wrote:
@emmanz wrote:Finally only 7% left, the clock is 3 now, should probs go to sleep but i've been waiting since the release so can't give up now
Says its 15min left, the question is if I dare to trust that, lets hope so
I have 6.3 and its saying 33 mins

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 44
Points : 288
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by xEvilPanda on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Lucky you guys! It's 3.33am and I am officially giving up for today. Been in front of my computer, waiting for sims to download for more than 8hours now and I was stuck at 67% thanks to my internet provider. The download is up and running now -finally- and I am heading to sleep. I'll let my game seed after it downloads so others won't have such issues. ^^
Happy simming to everyone who will be able to play the game. ^^
Goodnight.  The Sims Plumbob 1

_________________
''by oaks and roses deliberated''
avatar
xEvilPanda
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3, The sims 4, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, League Of Legends
Female Posts : 70
Points : 493
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 18
Location : In the bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Water Nixi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:36 pm

@xEvilPanda wrote:Lucky you guys! It's 3.33am and I am officially giving up for today. Been in front of my computer, waiting for sims to download for more than 8hours now and I was stuck at 67% thanks to my internet provider. The download is up and running now -finally- and I am heading to sleep. I'll let my game seed after it downloads so others won't have such issues. ^^
Happy simming to everyone who will be able to play the game. ^^
Goodnight.  The Sims Plumbob 1

Good night! You'll have your pets by morning! <3

_________________
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
avatar
Water Nixi
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Mabinogi
Female Posts : 76
Points : 2533
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by HD_iGuess on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm

4.3% to go  Very Happy

HD_iGuess
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 1, sims 2, sims 3, sims 4, gta v online, destiny 1, destiny 2
Female Posts : 3
Points : 230
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-10
Age : 29
Location : Scouseland, Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Elena Jackson on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:40 pm

@Water Nixi wrote:
@xEvilPanda wrote:Lucky you guys! It's 3.33am and I am officially giving up for today. Been in front of my computer, waiting for sims to download for more than 8hours now and I was stuck at 67% thanks to my internet provider. The download is up and running now -finally- and I am heading to sleep. I'll let my game seed after it downloads so others won't have such issues. ^^
Happy simming to everyone who will be able to play the game. ^^
Goodnight.  The Sims Plumbob 1

Good night! You'll have your pets by morning! <3
yes Smile Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams

Elena Jackson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : Sims
Female Posts : 121
Points : 536
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by xEvilPanda on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Good night everyone ! OH AND!



  What he said.

_________________
''by oaks and roses deliberated''
avatar
xEvilPanda
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3, The sims 4, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, League Of Legends
Female Posts : 70
Points : 493
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 18
Location : In the bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Warriorcat15 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 pm

3% to go

Warriorcat15
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS4, Minecraft, Stardew Valley
Female Posts : 3
Points : 923
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-12-18
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by LadySky on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:58 pm

3% more !!!!
avatar
LadySky
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Pokémon, Nintendogs
Female Posts : 5
Points : 236
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-10
Age : 20
Location : México

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Water Nixi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:00 pm

1.4%!!

_________________
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
avatar
Water Nixi
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Mabinogi
Female Posts : 76
Points : 2533
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:04 pm

omg 0.7% left

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 44
Points : 288
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:12 pm

@millie97 wrote:omg 0.7% left
I got to 0.6 and it crashed... 

I'm waiting whilst it checks the file now.

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 44
Points : 288
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Water Nixi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:18 pm

100%!! And seeding!

_________________
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
avatar
Water Nixi
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Mabinogi
Female Posts : 76
Points : 2533
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by millie97 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:20 pm

@Water Nixi wrote:100%!! And seeding!
I am too but I have a feeling I'm going to mess up the installing

millie97
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 44
Points : 288
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by datsocialanxiety on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Im seeding (:

datsocialanxiety
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 15
Points : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Water Nixi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:22 pm

@millie97 wrote:
@Water Nixi wrote:100%!! And seeding!
I am too but I have a feeling I'm going to mess up the installing

I am sure we'll be ok Very Happy

_________________
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
avatar
Water Nixi
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Mabinogi
Female Posts : 76
Points : 2533
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum