Stuck in loading screen when going to build mode or play mode!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck in loading screen when going to build mode or play mode!

Post by Ckoocie on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:49

Stuck in loading screen when going to build mode or play mode... I  do have alot of cc and is in some way in denial that  all this cc could conflict everything right now. If there are any  specific  cc you know conflict  with the game tell me!! Or if you know any other way you can help!!! THANKS Cookie from Carlos

Ckoocie
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stuck in loading screen when going to build mode or play mode!

Post by Ageha on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:52

@Ckoocie wrote:Stuck in loading screen when going to build mode or play mode... I  do have alot of cc and is in some way in denial that  all this cc could conflict everything right now. If there are any  specific  cc you know conflict  with the game tell me!! Or if you know any other way you can help!!! THANKS Cookie from Carlos
Hi there,

The easiest way to know if it's a conflicting mod is to move out your entire mods folder, and the play the game to see if you can go into build mode. If you are experiencing infinite loading screen however, make sure you have deleted the Game folder before installing Parenthood, followed by Fitness.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1944

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ckoocie on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:57

@Ageha wrote:
@Ckoocie wrote:Stuck in loading screen when going to build mode or play mode... I  do have alot of cc and is in some way in denial that  all this cc could conflict everything right now. If there are any  specific  cc you know conflict  with the game tell me!! Or if you know any other way you can help!!! THANKS Cookie from Carlos
Hi there,

The easiest way to know if it's a conflicting mod is to move out your entire mods folder, and the play the game to see if you can go into build mode. If you are experiencing infinite loading screen however, make sure you have deleted the Game folder before installing Parenthood, followed by Fitness.
The problem is that I have about 10 gb of cc. I have 2500 files. If It is one file in there it will take forever. The 50/50  will also!

Ckoocie
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ageha on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 15:40

@Ckoocie wrote:The problem is that I have about 10 gb of cc. I have 2500 files. If It is one file in there it will take forever. The 50/50  will also!
Let me rephrase my sentence above. 

• Are you sure that your mods are causing the problem? If yes, then you can download Mod Conflict Detector from ModTheSims and see if you can pick out either the conflicting mod. 
  • If you have not yet move out your mods folder to test the game, do so and see if that problem is fixed. If it's fixed, you can try to re-organize your CCs into folders; hair, clothing, eyes, etc. Be as 'detail' as possible so you can test one category (batch) rather than mixing them up.
  • If you have scripted mods, separate them from your CCs and test them first. Also, recently furniture CCs seems to be the common problem for conflicting mods.
  • If the mods folder have been moved out yet the bug is still there, you might need to re-install Parenthood/Fitness instead.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1944

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 16:07

@Ckoocie wrote:The problem is that I have about 10 gb of cc. I have 2500 files. If It is one file in there it will take forever. The 50/50  will also!
2500 files:
Step 1 = 1250 files
Step 2 =  625 files
Step 3 = 313 files
Step 4 = 157 files
Step 5 = 79 files
Step 6 = 40 files
Step 7 = 20 files
Step 8 = 10 files
step 9 = 5 files
step 10 = 3 files
Step 11 = 2 files
Step 12 = found
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum