Sims 4 - endless household loading screen fix - can't click on any link to download the fix!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 - endless household loading screen fix - can't click on any link to download the fix!

Post by denise686 on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 22:15

Hey guys! Today I installed every single game and pack and everything there is to download related to the sims 4. thing is: when i go the post where you guys explain how to fix the endless household loading screen, the links arent working! Sad

Are you going to put them up any time soon?

Thank you in advance!

denise686
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : ts4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 - endless household loading screen fix - can't click on any link to download the fix!

Post by Tarac on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 22:28

denise686 wrote:Hey guys! Today I installed every single game and pack and everything there is to download related to the sims 4. thing is: when i go the post where you guys explain how to fix the endless household loading screen, the links arent working! Sad

Are you going to put them up any time soon?

Thank you in advance!
You don't need it any more.
Simply delete the folder Game from your install folder Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 and install Parenthood and Fitness (again)
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 - endless household loading screen fix - can't click on any link to download the fix!

Post by RoZa on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 12:32

I have a problem with the endless loading screen as well. I reinstalled everything and added the new fix. I tried merging the new "game" folder with the previous one as well, since that worked for several other members. The game starts up, my families are all there, I can go into CAS, etc. But when I choose an existing household to play, they never load. The endless loading screen is back at that point. Any ideas on how to fix it? Smile

RoZa
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Tomb Raider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 12:38

RoZa wrote:I have a problem with the endless loading screen as well. I reinstalled everything and added the new fix. I tried merging the new "game" folder with the previous one as well, since that worked for several other members. The game starts up, my families are all there, I can go into CAS, etc. But when I choose an existing household to play, they never load. The endless loading screen is back at that point. Any ideas on how to fix it? Smile
Do not MERGE the folder Game.
DELETE it and replace by folder Game from the download of your your last installed DLC (Parenthood, Fitness, Toddler acc.)
When using the one from Toddler acc. also apply the additional fix, http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix#
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by RoZa on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 12:42

Thank you for a super quick reply!
I tried the Game folder first and then applied the fix. That's when I first got this result. I then tried merging instead, because I read that it worked for some other members. I got the same results again though.

Edit: I did what you said again and the game won't start at all, even with the fix. I click to start the game, something flickers up in the top left corner of the screen and then nothing happens. This happened before and the EC3 fix fixed it. It doesn't seem to do that now?

Edit: The help you guys posted on the facebook page seems to have worked for me. Thank you so much!

RoZa
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Tomb Raider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum