The Sims 3 problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 problems.

Post by vayach on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 18:18

Hello to all. I have installed the sims 3 and the fix to my computer and I am dealing with 2 problems. 
1) i cannot choose to play with a family tha already exists , I mean when i click on a town i can only creat a sim , move a famlily to a house not play with a prexisting family. this option does not even exist, it's blank
2) after a time of playing the game frozes and stops working and eventually closes. 
I HAVE applied the fix already. what can i do? thank for your time.

vayach
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims
Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 problems.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 17:07

@vayach wrote:Hello to all. I have installed the sims 3 and the fix to my computer and I am dealing with 2 problems. 
1) i cannot choose to play with a family tha already exists , I mean when i click on a town i can only creat a sim , move a famlily to a house not play with a prexisting family. this option does not even exist, it's blank
2) after a time of playing the game frozes and stops working and eventually closes. 
I HAVE applied the fix already. what can i do? thank for your time.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @vayach,

Make sure at first that you have used the correct crack + patch, please see the guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And focus on steps #2, #4 and #5 in particular. Good luck for now, and do keep us posted! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14752

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum