Hello i need some advice on sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello i need some advice on sims 4

Post by Varanis on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 05:23

Ive recently installed all sims 4 expansions up to fitness stuff pack and few days ago my windows was corrupted so badly it wouldnt even start so i had to reinstall windows all over again. So im just wondering if it was the other games that i downloaded such as pirated gta 5 killed my windows or it was sims 4 , i just wna know if any of you guys having problem with your windows with sims 4 installed in your hard drive for long time and if it caused any errors by sims 4 viruses, it falsely detects as virus .. im not sure

I realize pirated games are risky but i just wna make sure this game from this site is truly safe

Varanis
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello i need some advice on sims 4

Post by Loonieloose on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 06:59

Nopes, no problem whatsoever. I have it since the beginning and never had any problems

Loonieloose
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 536

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ageha on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 16:04

@Varanis wrote:Ive recently installed all sims 4 expansions up to fitness stuff pack and few days ago my windows was corrupted so badly it wouldnt even start so i had to reinstall windows all over again. So im just wondering if it was the other games that i downloaded such as pirated gta 5 killed my windows or it was sims 4 , i just wna know if any of you guys having problem with your windows with sims 4 installed in your hard drive for long time and if it caused any errors by sims 4 viruses, it falsely detects as virus .. im not sure

I realize pirated games are risky but i just wna make sure this game from this site is truly safe
Hi there and welcome, Very Happy

Like the previous user had mentioned, albeit simply, our downloads are safe and won't infect your pc with any virus. Should you encounter a download which prompt you to install a third-party software on top of our games (or any other pirated ones), do NOT install it. Re-download the game, or find a more trusted source for your pirates. (;

You can also scan your pc once in awhile with your anti-virus, provided you have excluded all the crack games properly, to see if there's anything suspicious since you last install any games.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum