"Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running" [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running" [SOLVED]

Post by percynezz on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 06:06

I downloaded everything last night and it worked. I played last night, got off, got on today and played today. I got off and when I got back on just now to play, there was a popup that said:

"Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running."

I hit OK and then opened as Administrator, now the game is in Spanish and my save file is gone! I checked and Origin isn't open at all! Even when I went and checked in Task Manager.

percynezz
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Lots :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running" [SOLVED]

Post by percynezz on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 07:46

Also, I tried turning of my Antivirus and that didn't affect it at all. 

And, when I went to check my save files in Documents > Electronic Arts, usually it will just be a folder called "The Sims 4" now there is a folder called "Los Sims 4". It seems like it is opening a fresh game of Sims like it's my first time playing but now it's in Spanish!

percynezz
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running" [SOLVED]

Post by munsky on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:46

did you do the error 3 patch , all so i had the problem with admin and origin i solved it by going to my electronic arts/The sims 4 folder and changed the sims 4 folder just to sims 4 and it stopped the admin / origin pop up but you should test it first so then it makes the folders in documents under the new name  Smile then you should be able to go into documents and electronic arts and the sims 4 and you will be able move the saved folder into your new sims 4 and all your sims should be there and if you have mods and houses move mods folder and tray folder to the new sims 4 if it saves as that thats if it changes the name have a look inside each folder if you see alot in saves then your in the original save so move that to the new sims folder
munsky
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : fps
Male Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 13:53

percynezz wrote:Also, I tried turning of my Antivirus and that didn't affect it at all. 

And, when I went to check my save files in Documents > Electronic Arts, usually it will just be a folder called "The Sims 4" now there is a folder called "Los Sims 4". It seems like it is opening a fresh game of Sims like it's my first time playing but now it's in Spanish!
Yes, the original crack for Toddlers Stuff pack was in Spanish.
To clear this problem just add the http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix to your folder Game/Bin.
Your game will be English again and your old houses, sims etc. will be back.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by percynezz on Wed 30 Aug 2017, 02:45

Hey guys, I did the Error Code 3 Fix and it didn't work. So I went into the notepad file for the Languages and changed it to Read Only, and that worked out aha

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Cheers!
- Ageha

percynezz
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: