Crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing

Post by ZombieNerdxx on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 15:12

I have installed the base game AND all expansion packs without issue as per the included instructions.

I am able to load the game (cinematic opener and main menu) However, after I choose a world to play, the loading screen appears with the green bar. But before the bar is 100% full, it stops and the music and tips keep going. After a few moments, the music stops and then nothing for a few minutes. Then it's quiet for a little longer, and then it crashes. This has happend 3 times now. 

I have done the suggested DEP settings, but that has not seemed to solve my problem.

ZombieNerdxx
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 00:44

ZombieNerdxx wrote:I have installed the base game AND all expansion packs without issue as per the included instructions.

I am able to load the game (cinematic opener and main menu) However, after I choose a world to play, the loading screen appears with the green bar. But before the bar is 100% full, it stops and the music and tips keep going. After a few moments, the music stops and then nothing for a few minutes. Then it's quiet for a little longer, and then it crashes. This has happend 3 times now. 

I have done the suggested DEP settings, but that has not seemed to solve my problem.

Welcome to the Forum and sorry for the belated reply,

Please give the possible solution here a try as well:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21716-excessive-frame-rendering-in-the-sims-3-updated-on-16-12-2015

If your graphics card is not from NVIDIA, maybe you will have to do additional research on your own. But this excessive frame rendering can also cause crashes. Good luck for now! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum