Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Boni on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 15:48

Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

If you followed all the steps and even applied the error fix and the game still won't open as mine did. Download this new game folder to replace your current one.

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

or the one Tarac posted below this.


Last edited by Boni on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 19:04; edited 1 time in total

Boni
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims3
Female Posts : 101
Points : 2255
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 23
Location : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Tarac on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 16:32

@Boni wrote:Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

If you followed all the steps and even applied the error fix and the game still won't open as mine did. Download this new game folder to replace your current one.

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020
I think you'd better use THIS ONE
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2831
Points : 5144
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Boni on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 17:45

@Tarac wrote:
@Boni wrote:Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

If you followed all the steps and even applied the error fix and the game still won't open as mine did. Download this new game folder to replace your current one.

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020
I think you'd better use THIS ONE

Could you explain the difference? Ghostman linked that one in another thread and it seems to be up to date.

Boni
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims3
Female Posts : 101
Points : 2255
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 23
Location : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Tarac on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 18:11

@Boni wrote:
@Tarac wrote:
@Boni wrote:Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

If you followed all the steps and even applied the error fix and the game still won't open as mine did. Download this new game folder to replace your current one.

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020
I think you'd better use THIS ONE

Could you explain the difference? Ghostman linked that one in another thread and it seems to be up to date.
Basically they are exactly the same in the end.
The_gh0stm4n added 3 files to the Game Folder.
I published the new completed Game folder.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2831
Points : 5144
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Boni on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 19:03

@Tarac wrote:
@Boni wrote:
@Tarac wrote:
@Boni wrote:Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

If you followed all the steps and even applied the error fix and the game still won't open as mine did. Download this new game folder to replace your current one.

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020
I think you'd better use THIS ONE

Could you explain the difference? Ghostman linked that one in another thread and it seems to be up to date.
Basically they are exactly the same in the end.
The_gh0stm4n added 3 files to the Game Folder.
I published the new completed Game folder.

Ahh okay. I'll add yours Very Happy

Boni
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims3
Female Posts : 101
Points : 2255
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 23
Location : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 19:13

@Boni wrote:
Ahh okay. I'll add yours Very Happy


I'll shortly add the notice that the "Game"-folder I uploaded in the other tutorial here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

Can also fix the "Error Code 3".

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15882
Points : 21127
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by charliexvx on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 05:43

i reinstalled all the sims 4 deciding to go with toddler stuff after all, downloaded the error fix , followed every instruction as written, was ready to play but nothing happened, then suddenly it said origin wasnt running, well obviously because i dont have origin, or didnt at the time, so i got that, then it said run as admin quit origin and i did that and nothing. i am using the 64 bit thing because i have 64 bit machine and windows. so my destination folder was c ? program files(86) /electronic arts/sims 4. after i put in the base game it ran fine, so i got the other packs and expansions in order, and installed them in order, including changing the game folder AFTER toddlers,vampires and bowling, then proceeded with parenthood then fitness then toddlers, applied error 3 fix. and the game said origin wasnt runing, got origin ran it then the game said run as admin, and i did that then nothing after waiting 10 minutes, because the install guide said the game would start shortly after that window . so now i guess i have to uninstall again and reinstall everything EXCEPT toddler stuff as it has ruined my game. i have downloaded the non origin file and used that also nothing works the game now wont open at all can anyone help me because i really dont want to uninstall all this again

charliexvx
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 1561
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by behensks on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 16:27

Thank you Tarac, the fix worked for me


Mod edit: problem 'solved', topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

behensks
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 39
Points : 1966
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 70
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum