Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Elrich91 on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 10:56

Hi! I have the same problem with toddlers stuff WhatDidUJustCallMe? anyone know any possible solution?

Elrich91
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 15
Points : 190
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Ageha on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:32

//TOPIC SPLIT


Hi there,

Do open a new topic in future should you have any questions/problems.

What is the exact error/problem that you have?

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1927
Points : 3109
Reputation : 291
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Elrich91 on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 11:56

Hi, sorry!

I had the same error as the user's graphic card that opened the topic above.

But I did, I've put all the files in the package manually (folder for folder) and now I do not have the problem anymore. I think the same solution could work for the user above.

But I have another problem, XD
The game starts in Spanish and creates a new folder in documents (los sims 4) that fits in to my old folder (named the sims 4).

This happens despite I change the language from RldOrigin.ini

But I can start playing in my language if I launch TS4.exe from C: \ Program Files \ The Sims 4 \ Game \ Bin

I tried to look at if there were any particular files to edit, but I did not find anything: /

Elrich91
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 15
Points : 190
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Ageha on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:00

Hi there,


You can download my Game folder and just replace your current one. Either delete, or rename the current Game folder before copy + pasting mine.


Game folder -> https://goo.gl/Uym9Zr

Do keep me updated (here) and I'll be deleting your post at the other thread as well. Just so there's no need to go back and forth.  

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1927
Points : 3109
Reputation : 291
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Elrich91 on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 13:10

@Ageha wrote:Hi there,


You can download my Game folder and just replace your current one. Either delete, or rename the current Game folder before copy + pasting mine.


Game folder -> https://goo.gl/Uym9Zr

Do keep me updated (here) and I'll be deleting your post at the other thread as well. Just so there's no need to go back and forth.  

Hello! Thanks for your help!
Your folder works, but the game starts in English even if I change the language from RldOrigin.ini

I would like it in Italian, but also by changing the language the game always starts in English: /
I really do not understand, usually just change the language from RldOrigin.ini

Elrich91
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 15
Points : 190
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Ageha on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 13:39

@Elrich91 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for your help!
Your folder works, but the game starts in English even if I change the language from RldOrigin.ini

I would like it in Italian, but also by changing the language the game always starts in English: /
I really do not understand, usually just change the language from RldOrigin.ini
Oh, oh dear. Perhaps I missed reading this part before? Have you started the game as administrator AFTER changing the RldOrigin.ini file?

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1927
Points : 3109
Reputation : 291
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Tarac on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 14:30

Every time you changed the language in RldOrigin.ini you MUST start the game as an Administrator because it requires changes in the register which will only be effected by an Administrator.


See the line in RldOrigin.ini
LanguageHKLM=Software\Maxis\The Sims 4\Locale
Registry-entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ->SOFTWARE ->Maxis -> The Sims 4 ->Locale



In this case language change to Dutch
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267
Points : 4235
Reputation : 363
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Elrich91 on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 18:14

@Ageha wrote:
@Elrich91 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for your help!
Your folder works, but the game starts in English even if I change the language from RldOrigin.ini

I would like it in Italian, but also by changing the language the game always starts in English: /
I really do not understand, usually just change the language from RldOrigin.ini
Oh, oh dear. Perhaps I missed reading this part before? Have you started the game as administrator AFTER changing the RldOrigin.ini file?

Hi, launching the game as an administrator seems to work all over. Thanks for your help Smile

Elrich91
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 15
Points : 190
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Elrich91 on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 18:15

@Tarac wrote:Every time you changed the language in RldOrigin.ini you MUST start the game as an Administrator because it requires changes in the register which will only be effected by an Administrator.


See the line in RldOrigin.ini
LanguageHKLM=Software\Maxis\The Sims 4\Locale
Registry-entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ->SOFTWARE ->Maxis -> The Sims 4 ->Locale



In this case language change to Dutch

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion, i can try this if the problem return Smile

Elrich91
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 15
Points : 190
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toddler stuff Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Ageha on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 18:22

@Elrich91 wrote:Hi, launching the game as an administrator seems to work all over. Thanks for your help Smile
Glad to help! Very Happy

Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other problems/questions later on~
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1927
Points : 3109
Reputation : 291
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum