Sims 4 In-Game Time Switching from AM to PM Randomly!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 In-Game Time Switching from AM to PM Randomly!!

Post by Sarahdawnn on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 20:17

Hello,

So ever since I downloaded the new toddlers update I've noticed that sometimes my game will just change from AM to PM or PM to AM randomly!! I tried reinstalling the update to see if that would fix it, but it didn't. I typically don't have issues when updating the game, and I only use G4TW downloads. I have no mods installed at all. This has never happened to me, and I can't find any other posts on this site or any other about it. It's honestly so bizarre and I can't find a pattern to it. I also notice that time often freezes and lags. I made this account specifically for this post so I am fairly new to the layout of this site, please be kind. hahaha.

Thanks in advance.

Sarahdawnn
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 In-Game Time Switching from AM to PM Randomly!!

Post by Ageha on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:09

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Very Happy

I see that you have no mods installed so we can rule that out. Regarding 'time' change, make sure that you did not accidentally press 'L' in-game since that is the shortcut to change the time. 

For lags and fixes however, you can take a look at this topic here. Also, make sure your drivers are up-to-date as well.

Do keep us updated!

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1927

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum