Los sims 4? Lol.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Los sims 4? Lol.

Post by Akurahevol on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 21:10

First of all, I've been using your content for a long time so thank you so much for making all of this possible. My problem is that whenever I download the "toddler stuff" pack and place it where it needs to be my whole game changes to Spanish  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Looking in my documents under electronic arts I have both a "The sims 4" folder and a "Los sims 4" folder, I'm just wondering if there's a way to merge folders or a way to change the language in a way that will affect the los sims 4 folder since it seems to be the active version of the game . If there's no fix right now I don't mind playing in spanish lol, but it's not my first language so any advice would be great.

Akurahevol
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Ts4, Skyrim, Bioshock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Los sims 4? Lol.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 21:19

@Akurahevol wrote:First of all, I've been using your content for a long time so thank you so much for making all of this possible. My problem is that whenever I download the "toddler stuff" pack and place it where it needs to be my whole game changes to Spanish  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Looking in my documents under electronic arts I have both a "The sims 4" folder and a "Los sims 4" folder, I'm just wondering if there's a way to merge folders or a way to change the language in a way that will affect the los sims 4 folder since it seems to be the active version of the game . If there's no fix right now I don't mind playing in spanish lol, but it's not my first language so any advice would be great.

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Download this here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix

And apply it. Don't forget to run the game as Administrator, after applying the fix. Good luck! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14738

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum