Sims 3 Installation Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Installation Question

Post by AntDaAZN on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 00:36

I didn't find out about the ultimate fix since yesterday, and I have a question regarding installing Sims 3 and all of the expansions and stuff packs.

I installed Sims 3 base game then I figured that I'd update it to the most recent version (1.29) so maybe this way the other expansions won't notify me to update the original. Then I installed World Adventures, Ambitions and Generations, and I'm waiting for the others to finish. So my question is, will the ultimate fix still work if my base game was manually updated to version 1.29? Or do I have to uninstall everything and start over and not apply the 1.29 patch manually yet. Thanks for all your help.

AntDaAZN
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Installation Question

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 08:32

Hello,
No this is perfect actually, because you wont have to apply the entire fix at this time. Just open the #Installation Guide and scroll down to step 15. Follow the instructions for step 15 and you're done, the game should work.
Note that you can install all of the expansions after cracking the game, but if you're installing Town Life Stuff or Pets, you'll have to reapply the crack from the fix. Ignore all the other cracks though. And don't reinstall everything because the Late Night installationguide tells you to.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)