HELLLLLLLLLP Unable to start : Initialization error at startup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELLLLLLLLLP Unable to start : Initialization error at startup

Post by sdanielle98 on Sat 23 Sep 2017, 16:56

Unable to start

Initialization error at startup.

[135dec40:69731fb6:00000068:00000000]

Help. I've been playing Sims 4 for almost months and didn't have/had any issues in installing it. After a couple of weeks, I tried playing again tonight, and saw this error. 
I've seen some threads before that it is because of a failed installation, but just like what I said, I didn't had an issue before.     I is confused
I tried disabling my anti-virus and running it as an administration but nothing works. 

Do I have to re-install my whole game?  Why God. Why God. Why God.

sdanielle98
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELLLLLLLLLP Unable to start : Initialization error at startup

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 23 Sep 2017, 18:58

sdanielle98 wrote:
Unable to start

Initialization error at startup.

[135dec40:69731fb6:00000068:00000000]

Help. I've been playing Sims 4 for almost months and didn't have/had any issues in installing it. After a couple of weeks, I tried playing again tonight, and saw this error. 
I've seen some threads before that it is because of a failed installation, but just like what I said, I didn't had an issue before.     I is confused
I tried disabling my anti-virus and running it as an administration but nothing works. 

Do I have to re-install my whole game?  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @sdanielle98,

Let's see. For now, please just apply the set of files from the download link in the post:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020

These are 'fresh' No-Origin files, in case your Windows Defender and/or anti-virus program tampered with them. Make sure to double-check any exclusion settings as well if they somehow reset themsleves or anything. Good luck!

Carlos is tha man

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum