After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes.

Post by blueathene on Sun 01 Oct 2017, 20:29

hi, i'm sorry to reply in here for bringing this issue, unfortunately i couldn't do 'open a new topic' because it said 'sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum' also new reply in all of related topics because they're locked Wat. Yes, i'm new here, so maybe there's something i've missed. However replying to this topic is the only ideas comes out from my mind.

anyway. i download all the sims 3 games from games4theworld.org and installed it on my PC. However, after playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashed and there was a pop up dialog said 'the sims 3 has stopped working'. And it always happens every time I played the sims 3 (especially this issue happened when I went to build mode or traveled to other worlds) 

I had done all of step correctly from your previous forum (http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly), also downloaded and applied the latest patch ultimate fix, but unfortunately it doesn't work at all. Any solutions for my problem?

thank you very much and you guys are the best!  All Hail Carlos!

P.S my PC's spec: laptop ASUS X455D type. Processor AMD QuadCore A10 8700P-1.8Ghz Turbo 3.2Ghz, RAM 4 GB, VGA Dual AMD RADEON R5 M330-2GB.

Mod edit: post split and moved to the correct section.

- The_gh0stm4n

blueathene
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 02 Oct 2017, 17:52

Hello and welcome to the Forum @blueathene,

You can/should try the suggestions here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-30-01-2015

In particular steps #2 (DEP exclusions) and #4 (Vetical Sync). Good luck!

P.S. keep in mind as well, that in general, laptops are not really made for gaming purposes. if you are still having difficulties, another possibility could be to try uninstalling some of the expansions or stuffpacks that you do not like.

Awesome Emote

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

You can E-MAIL me about general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can e-mail me for Support as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum