DLCs not being recognized in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLCs not being recognized in game

Post by yogurttube on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 00:51

alright so i have everything in the right place. i've double checked and triple checked but it does not show up in game no matter how many combinations i try. i've moved the Sims 4 folder out of the EA folder, it's in x86, i've ran it as an admin and i've installed it all in the order that was provided. i think the problem may lie in the fact that i had downloaded a different sims from a different source (BUT I DELETED IT AND UNINSTALLED IT AFTERWARDS BUT BEFORE PUTTING THE DLC IN). also as a side note i have no 'enable CC' option (which was available in a newer patch but i still have 0 clue on how to get it to work WITHOUT that if at all possible.) and would like to be able to run CC. <3

yogurttube
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : TES4 TES5, the witcher, AC etc.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLCs not being recognized in game

Post by Polarbear on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 11:34

As you have been messing around with different downloads, the easiest way to repair your existing game is via ZLorigin.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple?highlight=zlorigin+made+simple#
In ZLOrigin, rightclick on the picture of the Sims 4 and select Repair.
Once the game is repaired you can play off-line if you want by adding the folder Game as Game-cracked from the latest G4TW download for Toddler Stuff.
By starting the game via TS4 or TS4_x64 from the Game_cracked folder you can play off-line
By starting the game via the folder Game TS4 or TS4_x64 you can play via ZLOrigin
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: