Ts4.x64

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ts4.x64

Post by SimmyLexy on Sun 08 Oct 2017, 20:51

I downloaded both get together & city living. As i read the instructions, it told me to replace current files with the next files from get together.

Heres my problem: I have a origin online base copy of Sims 4. When i went to locate Ea game, sims 4 files in Programs files, it didnt exsist. Its actually in mu documents folder. 

What I did: I moved the EA games folder into my programs folder and deleted the original folder from documents. I then replaces the files with the Get together files. I opened it from origin but the extension didnt show up. I also tried to click to TS4.64x application file IN the sims 4 game bin. But it doesn't pop up. 

Am i doing something wrong? Does it not work because i have a digital copy of sims4?

SimmyLexy
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ts4.x64

Post by SimmyLexy on Sun 08 Oct 2017, 21:49

I also just noticed i have 32x bit computer not 64x bit. I can run sims 4 64x bit and don't notice a difference other than slower. Does that make a difference?

SimmyLexy
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ts4.x64

Post by Ageha on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:56

Hi @SimmyLexy and welcome to the forum! Smile

Your Origin game should be found at C:\Programs(x86)\Origin Games and the folder in your Documents is actually where the saved data are stored. You should not mix that into the installation folder.

I'm guessing you actually missed downloading Get to Work as well. For our DLCs to work, you need to install every other DLCs from before, so in your case, Get to Work - Get Together - City Living.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum