Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by sinisterbehavior on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:24

I'm having problem with my game I cant open the game, it says my Origin isn't running. I don't have origin on my computer. 

avatar
sinisterbehavior
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 4
Female Posts : 4
Points : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by Polarbear on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 13:09

Most probably you have not MOVED your installation folder out of Electronic Arts.
Or your AV has disabled the crack
avatar
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 211
Points : 341
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by sinisterbehavior on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 13:43

No, the sims 4 folder is by its self
avatar
sinisterbehavior
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 4
Female Posts : 4
Points : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by sinisterbehavior on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 13:46

If this is any help, this is what my sims 4 folder looks like
avatar
sinisterbehavior
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 4
Female Posts : 4
Points : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by MariaM on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 07:18

My looks exactly like yours, and im experiencing the same problem. 


Hopefully someone will come with a fix.

MariaM
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 30
Points : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by Ageha on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 14:32

Hi @sinisterbehavior and welcome to the forum!  Smile


Have you tried turning off your anti-virus and windows defender, then applying the .dll files again?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962
Points : 3180
Reputation : 295
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by sinisterbehavior on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 23:28

@Ageha wrote:Hi @sinisterbehavior and welcome to the forum!  Smile


Have you tried turning off your anti-virus and windows defender, then applying the .dll files again?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020
Thank you Smile 

Anti-virus and defender is off and the update still doesn't make it work, maybe I should wait till another update or so. I believe there's no need so uninstall and reinstall because it will probably happen again.
avatar
sinisterbehavior
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 4
Female Posts : 4
Points : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by Ageha on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 15:04

@sinisterbehavior wrote:Thank you Smile 

Anti-virus and defender is off and the update still doesn't make it work, maybe I should wait till another update or so. I believe there's no need so uninstall and reinstall because it will probably happen again.
I see. If you're waiting for the new update, it'll probably be a month or so, (since the new Cats & Dogs will be released on Nov) and we are not sure when a new crack will be made available as well. For now I'd suggest either moving your Sims 4 folder to desktop to see if the error is gone, or an alternate method is to try ZLOrigin. Else, you can always, at your own pace to try and install the game slowly again, pack by pack if you like. 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962
Points : 3180
Reputation : 295
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by MariaM on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 21:22

@Ageha wrote:
@sinisterbehavior wrote:Thank you Smile 

Anti-virus and defender is off and the update still doesn't make it work, maybe I should wait till another update or so. I believe there's no need so uninstall and reinstall because it will probably happen again.
I see. If you're waiting for the new update, it'll probably be a month or so, (since the new Cats & Dogs will be released on Nov) and we are not sure when a new crack will be made available as well. For now I'd suggest either moving your Sims 4 folder to desktop to see if the error is gone, or an alternate method is to try ZLOrigin. Else, you can always, at your own pace to try and install the game slowly again, pack by pack if you like. 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple
Removing the sims 4 folder from 
programs

MariaM
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4
Posts : 30
Points : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum