Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by holaamira on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 17:56

Hello! I just installed Sims 4's Toddles Stuff update and then I replaced the files in The Sims 4>Game>Bin with the files that I downloaded from this site,because I got an Error 3. So after that I ran the game as administrator and this showed:
"can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system..." Please help me!!!

holaamira
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 8
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by Polarbear on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 18:20

1. Open your folder Game\Bin in your installation folder in Program Files.
2. Copy RldOrigin.ini (sometimes shown as just RldOrigin) and Default.ini to your desktop.
3. Now delete the complete folder Game
4. Open your download for Fitness and copy the Game folder to your installation folder
5. Copy the 2 files from your desktop to your installation folder Game\Bin.

Now it should work again.
avatar
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 211
Points : 341
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by holaamira on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:16

@Polarbear wrote:1. Open your folder Game\Bin in your installation folder in Program Files.
2. Copy RldOrigin.ini (sometimes shown as just RldOrigin) and Default.ini to your desktop.
3. Now delete the complete folder Game
4. Open your download for Fitness and copy the Game folder to your installation folder
5. Copy the 2 files from your desktop to your installation folder Game\Bin.

Now it should work again.
Thanks it worked but when I opened Sims and chose a world to play it didnt load,like the plumbob was there forever...

holaamira
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 8
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by Polarbear on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 21:04

Are you sure you executed step 3 (deleting the folder) ?
avatar
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 211
Points : 341
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by holaamira on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 15:39

@Polarbear wrote:Are you sure you executed step 3 (deleting the folder)?
I did it again and now its on spanish and its on half screen the actual game....

holaamira
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 8
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by holaamira on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 15:44

@holaamira wrote:
@Polarbear wrote:Are you sure you executed step 3 (deleting the folder)?
I did it again and now its on spanish and its on half screen the actual game....
Aaaand and infinite screen...

holaamira
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 8
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by Polarbear on Thu 19 Oct 2017, 15:46

avatar
Polarbear
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 211
Points : 341
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by Ageha on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 15:22

@holaamira wrote:Aaaand and infinite screen...
If she's having infinite loading as well, she can use the game folder instead here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020



Using the above will make the Error Code 3 redundant. 

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962
Points : 3180
Reputation : 295
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by holaamira on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 15:28

@Ageha wrote:
@holaamira wrote:Aaaand and infinite screen...
If she's having infinite loading as well, she can use the game folder instead here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020



Using the above will make the Error Code 3 redundant. 
thanks for your answer but my game is now absolutly fine thanks to all of you who helped me.

holaamira
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 8
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by Ageha on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 15:39

@holaamira wrote:thanks for your answer but my game is now absolutly fine thanks to all of you who helped me.
Very Happy  
Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions later on.
Till then, cheers and have fun~


Problem solved; Topic closed.

_________________
If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time. 
(GMT+0800 Timezone)
avatar
Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962
Points : 3180
Reputation : 295
Join date : 2015-09-09
Location : Skyhold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff not working [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum