Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download?

Post by Serephinex on Mon 30 Oct 2017, 17:39

Hi There,

I'm trying to download the Sims 4 Toddler Stuff pack, however it's not available on PirateBay and there are no seeds/peers available on the link posted here on Games4theWorld, either on the download or the magnet link.

In addition, is this the latest update I can get my hands on? 

Am I missing something? I feel like I've read everything!

Thanks! Sorry to be such a bother!

Serephinex
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4, World of Warcraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download?

Post by Ageha on Tue 31 Oct 2017, 14:13

Hi @Serephinex and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried downloading from our download site below? I just tested the magnet link and it's downloading fine on my end.
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/
Try clearing the peer lists and updating the trackers for the torrent.

Yes, after fitness, this is currently our latest pack and update (1.33).

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serephinex on Tue 31 Oct 2017, 20:55

It works only if I have my VPN turned off? If my VPN is turned on, there are no seeds, but as soon as I turn it off, they all come up and it begins downloading.

//EDIT

I started it and then started my VPN and it worked /shrug. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a VPN but I have the download, so now I'm happy.

Thankyou!

Serephinex
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4, World of Warcraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 01 Nov 2017, 07:56

@Serephinex wrote:It works only if I have my VPN turned off? If my VPN is turned on, there are no seeds, but as soon as I turn it off, they all come up and it begins downloading.

//EDIT

I started it and then started my VPN and it worked /shrug. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a VPN but I have the download, so now I'm happy.

Thankyou!

Hello @Serephinex,

Keep in mind that the VPN service that you use must actually support peer-to-peer internet traffic. And pretty much none of the free VPNs do so. Are you using a free VPN, and even if you have a paid plan, have you made sure that the service actually works for torrenting traffic as well?

If you have your VPN turned on (and the VPN doesn't support P2P traffic), then the torrent won't really start. If you do it the other way round by starting the torrent at first "and then" the VPN, the torrent may start, but you are visible for the other peers in the network under your real IP address.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum