My items from the Gallery? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My items from the Gallery? [SOLVED]

Post by winterstar2015 on Sat 11 Nov 2017, 18:10

Hey there, I wasn't sure where to ask but i think i found the right area. I recently had to downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7 (tech issue, things work better now Very Happy) and i lost everything. Is there a way to get my items from the gallery without having to redownload my origin and install sims4 of what i currently have? just curious is all.

winterstar2015
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My items from the Gallery? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 11 Nov 2017, 19:43

@winterstar2015 wrote:Hey there, I wasn't sure where to ask but i think i found the right area. I recently had to downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7 (tech issue, things work better now Very Happy) and i lost everything. Is there a way to get my items from the gallery without having to redownload my origin and install sims4 of what i currently have? just curious is all.

Hello,

I can download it for you as well, if you don't want to re-install your Origin basegame of TS4. I would need of course your Origin ID (note: if you don't want to post it in public here, you can click on the green e-mail button on my Forum profile here and send me an e-mail message with the information).

Warning: TEA

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winterstar2015 on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 13:51

thank you for that offer but i really don't mind just downloading the base, ive got the space Smile

winterstar2015
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 16:52

@winterstar2015 wrote:thank you for that offer but i really don't mind just downloading the base, ive got the space Smile

As you wish. Was there anything else you needed help with for the moment, or can we consider your issue "solved"?

Cookie from Carlos

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winterstar2015 on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 21:08

you can consider this closed Smile ty! <3

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun! Very Happy

- The_gh0stm4n

winterstar2015
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile