Reporting In....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reporting In....

Post by Thip on Sat 11 Nov 2017, 19:42

Can't touch banana Can't touch banana Can't touch banana  I just finished reinstalling Sims 4 with all the addons. I had a LOT of trouble with it previously, so when I saw C&D was being offered here, I nuked my C:\ drive, reinstalled Windows, and started clean. Sims 4 runs flawlessly, even with my Mods, Saves, and Tray folders added back in (Saves and Tray are huge). The whole thing was a huge PITA but well worth all the effort. Thanks to the people here who made a lowish-income retired widow very happy! For those of you having problem after problem, this may be the answer.

Thip
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reporting In....

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 16:57

@Thip wrote:Can't touch banana Can't touch banana Can't touch banana  I just finished reinstalling Sims 4 with all the addons. I had a LOT of trouble with it previously, so when I saw C&D was being offered here, I nuked my C:\ drive, reinstalled Windows, and started clean. Sims 4 runs flawlessly, even with my Mods, Saves, and Tray folders added back in (Saves and Tray are huge). The whole thing was a huge PITA but well worth all the effort. Thanks to the people here who made a lowish-income retired widow very happy! For those of you having problem after problem, this may be the answer.

//MOVED

I don't think we welcomed you already, so there you go: welcome to the Forum @Thip! Very Happy  And glad to hear we could help you save some cash as well. Indeed, in general you are better off not spending money on this so-called "game".

I can't judge from the information given whether it was really necessary for you to start with a clean slate (wiping the harddrive). But oh well, nice to hear it seems to be working fine. And don't forget, you can always get in touch with us on the Forum here, for Support or even if you just want to hang out.

Have fun!

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum