Crashing and Missing folders!!!! Help!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing and Missing folders!!!! Help!!!!

Post by Bravefiber3882 on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 18:30

After I installed The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs, I launched the game and it automatically crashes..... so after i tried launching it a few times and it kept crashing, i went into my documents folder and went into the sims 4 folder and there were missing folders such as the tray folder, cache folder, etc.......like what is that???? I really need help!!!
Bravefiber3882
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

Favourite games : The Sims 3; The Sims 4
Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing and Missing folders!!!! Help!!!!

Post by Ageha Yesterday at 13:58

@Bravefiber3882 wrote:After I installed The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs, I launched the game and it automatically crashes..... so after i tried launching it a few times and it kept crashing, i went into my documents folder and went into the sims 4 folder and there were missing folders such as the tray folder, cache folder, etc.......like what is that???? I really need help!!!
Hi there,

Before running the newest update, take note that EA has 'upgraded' their minimum requirements. If your pc could not handle the new spec here , then I'd suggest you remove the update instead. Else, try taking a look at this topic instead for possible solutions below:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-lags-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-11-11-2017

I'd suggest also to rename your current Sims 4 folder in Documents, and then run the game again as administrator.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1927

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum