Items and furniture can't be placed after installing Cats & Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Items and furniture can't be placed after installing Cats & Dogs

Post by VitaeS4 on Sun 12 Nov 2017, 22:55

I've read every relevant thread, apparently the only working method is the Batch fix from the other site. I went through the horror of signing up and installing their program only to get a crash when running the Cats Batch fix. Their forum is horrible so I wont even try to ask them why the batch fix is instantly crashing.

I don't even know why there's no fix for it in this great community, never ever have you sent us to other forums to fix stuff.

Is there any other method to get the items working again? (besides the reentering household trick)

Any kind of help would be much apprecieted4

thx

VitaeS4
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items and furniture can't be placed after installing Cats & Dogs

Post by Ageha Yesterday at 14:12

Hi there,

Is the furniture CCs that's buggy or are ALL the UI item gone? (you can't build/place anything?) If it's the former, try this alternate workaround here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dogs-available

If not, I'd suggest either starting the game with a fresh Sims 4 folder, and/OR re-installing the Cats n Dogs update.

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1927

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VitaeS4 Yesterday at 15:02

@Ageha wrote:Hi there,

Is the furniture CCs that's buggy or are ALL the UI item gone? (you can't build/place anything?) If it's the former, try this alternate workaround here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dogs-available

If not, I'd suggest either starting the game with a fresh Sims 4 folder, and/OR re-installing the Cats n Dogs update.

Thank you for your help. I have issues with couches and beds only. Haven't tried reinstalling Cats yet so I will give it a shot.

VitaeS4
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loonieloose Yesterday at 18:58

That Other site fixed my problem and I never had any issues with them. It fixed script call failed when there was that issue with the broken cc lamps, it fixed CAS issues, it fixed the beds and couches issue. Sorry it did not work for you. It helped lots and lots of people, judging by the good reports all over sims sites. Again, sorry that it did not work for you. Smile

Loonieloose
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 495

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top