Thank you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you!

Post by sportsgirlkell15 on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 02:50

Thank you so much for all of your hard work.  its so hard to find torrents for mac. because of you guys i can kick my feet up after a hard days of work of being a single mom to special needs kids and running a business its just nice to be able to take my mind off the world a bit. and thanks to you guys, you help me do that. <3

sportsgirlkell15
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 20:19

@sportsgirlkell15 wrote:Thank you so much for all of your hard work.  its so hard to find torrents for mac. because of you guys i can kick my feet up after a hard days of work of being a single mom to special needs kids and running a business its just nice to be able to take my mind off the world a bit. and thanks to you guys, you help me do that. <3

Hello and welcome to the Forum @sportsgirlkell15!

Well, thank you! Very Happy  Although, we technically don't specialize in Mac OS-torrents. Back in the days (of The Sims 3) there used to be a number of Mac Developers/Helpers/Moderators, but they all left the Forum long ago already.

Working on Mac OS-stuff is practically impossible when you don't have the people helping you out. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  Maybe one day we can do more on the Mac sections, but for now, we'll have to be happy with what is here.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum