x64 and x84

View previous topic View next topic Go down

x64 and x84

Post by konan on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 16:30

It says that I havent correctly installed x64 bit and the other bit x84 i think.. how will i install it? it seems that i dont have it on my pc and it was not automatically installed when i install the base game. pls help
i am a newbie here and just joined couple of minutes ago

konan
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : the sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: x64 and x84

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 20:30

@konan wrote:It says that I havent correctly installed x64 bit and the other bit x84 i think.. how will i install it? it seems that i dont have it on my pc and it was not automatically installed when i install the base game. pls help
i am a newbie here and just joined couple of minutes ago

Welcome to the Forum @konan,

Where exactly does it say that? If you installed the cracked/offline versions of The Sims 4, inside the subfolders Game\Bin you can find two .exe file. TS4.exe is the 32-bit "game". TS4_x64.exe is the 64-bit "game". You essentially have to start the game with one of these two .exe files.

Note that you can only use the TS4_x64.exe, if your Windows is a 64-bit version as well.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum