Parenthood/Fitness Problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parenthood/Fitness Problem.

Post by amiraaa on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 17:31

Hello! I downloaded the Parenthood and Fitness Stuff expansion packs and what happens is that when I created a new sim and selected him a place to live,it brings me back to the map and when I try again-it happens again. Can comeone help please,thanks!!!

amiraaa
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4 , Minecraft , Oh Sir...The Insult Simulator , The Escapists , Fifa 17
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parenthood/Fitness Problem.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 16 Nov 2017, 20:27

@amiraaa wrote:Hello! I downloaded the Parenthood and Fitness Stuff expansion packs and what happens is that when I created a new sim and selected him a place to live,it brings me back to the map and when I try again-it happens again. Can comeone help please,thanks!!!

Hello @amiraaa,

Please go under the installation folder of "The Sims 4". DELETE (or rename) the subfolder Game. Then you download a new folder - for Fitness Stuff - here:
https://goo.gl/5sShbv

Put this new Game-folder, where your old one was. Then try the game again.

Cookie from Carlos

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amiraaa on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 14:44

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@amiraaa wrote:Hello! I downloaded the Parenthood and Fitness Stuff expansion packs and what happens is that when I created a new sim and selected him a place to live,it brings me back to the map and when I try again-it happens again. Can comeone help please,thanks!!!

Hello @amiraaa,

Please go under the installation folder of "The Sims 4". DELETE (or rename) the subfolder Game. Then you download a new folder - for Fitness Stuff - here:
https://goo.gl/5sShbv

Put this new Game-folder, where your old one was. Then try the game again.

Cookie from Carlos
thank you so much Smile))))

amiraaa
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4 , Minecraft , Oh Sir...The Insult Simulator , The Escapists , Fifa 17
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 17:45

@amiraaa wrote:thank you so much Smile))))

Welcome.  I tip my fedora.  Do you need any more Support for the moment?

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by holaamira on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 17:52

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@amiraaa wrote:thank you so much Smile))))

Welcome.  I tip my fedora.  Do you need any more Support for the moment?
Actually yes Very Happy Very Happy I have Toddler Stuff problems. I watched other people's replys but the links that they give,for me just dont work. Like i cant open them Sad So I dont know what to do. What happens is that its on spanish,and its on half-screen Sad

holaamira
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 17:57

@holaamira wrote:Actually yes Very Happy Very Happy I have Toddler Stuff problems. I watched other people's replys but the links that they give,for me just dont work. Like i cant open them Sad So I dont know what to do. What happens is that its on spanish,and its on half-screen Sad

Why are you posting under a different user account (than before)  Question  Suspect  I'm so happy emergaw  Razz

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by holaamira on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 17:59

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@holaamira wrote:Actually yes Very Happy Very Happy I have Toddler Stuff problems. I watched other people's replys but the links that they give,for me just dont work. Like i cant open them Sad So I dont know what to do. What happens is that its on spanish,and its on half-screen Sad

Why are you posting under a different user account (than before)  Question  Suspect  I'm so happy emergaw  Razz
oh thats true Very Happy because I forgot my username and password Very Happy  Oh my... Oh my...

holaamira
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 18:00

@holaamira wrote:oh thats true Very Happy because I forgot my username and password Very Happy  Oh my... Oh my...

If you know the e-mail address of the old account (and have access to that mailbox), you can reset the password of it, have you tried it? Very Happy

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum