Upload "The Sims 4" folder with all DLC ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upload "The Sims 4" folder with all DLC ?

Post by az12er34 on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:40

Hi everyone Smile

As said in an other topic, when I open my game, it doesn't open and say 'TS4 encountered a serious problem" blablabla. So I tried to create a new wine, took me 2 days to re-do all the installation (moving all the file from the crack to the wine folder. But still not working  Why God.   So just to be sure it's not my fault by moving (I didn't do mistakes when I did it for the past DLC soooo)

Can someone with a game running on wineskine upload his "The Sims 4" file with all the DLC and stuff?
Then as I already installed the file to install we can see if the problem was only a problem of "clic and drag" / copy paste. Or it's something else.

(TS4 with all DLC up to Cats and Dogs)

THANK YOU very much

az12er34
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 9
Points : 199
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-18
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upload "The Sims 4" folder with all DLC ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 16:13

Hello again,

I'm sorry, but we don't have these "all-in-one" downloads on this platform here. And we are not planning to release such a torrent, until there are no more updates & DLC for The Sims 4.

Maybe you can find such a torrent, on The Piratebay, though? Smile

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.)
Male Posts : 15003
Points : 19947
Reputation : 2120
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upload "The Sims 4" folder with all DLC ?

Post by User09 on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 22:17

@az12er34 wrote:Hi everyone Smile

As said in an other topic, when I open my game, it doesn't open and say 'TS4 encountered a serious problem" blablabla. So I tried to create a new wine, took me 2 days to re-do all the installation (moving all the file from the crack to the wine folder. But still not working  Why God.   So just to be sure it's not my fault by moving (I didn't do mistakes when I did it for the past DLC soooo)

Can someone with a game running on wineskine upload his "The Sims 4" file with all the DLC and stuff?
Then as I already installed the file to install we can see if the problem was only a problem of "clic and drag" / copy paste. Or it's something else.

(TS4 with all DLC up to Cats and Dogs)

THANK YOU very much

Are you on High Sierra, by any chance?
avatar
User09
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassins Creed, Alice: Madness Returns, GTA, Mafia II, Catherine
Posts : 38
Points : 333
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upload "The Sims 4" folder with all DLC ?

Post by az12er34 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 16:50

@User09 wrote:
@az12er34 wrote:Hi everyone Smile

As said in an other topic, when I open my game, it doesn't open and say 'TS4 encountered a serious problem" blablabla. So I tried to create a new wine, took me 2 days to re-do all the installation (moving all the file from the crack to the wine folder. But still not working  Why God.   So just to be sure it's not my fault by moving (I didn't do mistakes when I did it for the past DLC soooo)

Can someone with a game running on wineskine upload his "The Sims 4" file with all the DLC and stuff?
Then as I already installed the file to install we can see if the problem was only a problem of "clic and drag" / copy paste. Or it's something else.

(TS4 with all DLC up to Cats and Dogs)

THANK YOU very much

Are you on High Sierra, by any chance?

Hi,

No I am still on El Capitan. I didn't install High Sierra directly, when I read there was some issues with it. Or maybe it will be easier on High Sierre ? I'm totally lost

az12er34
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims
Posts : 9
Points : 199
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-18
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upload "The Sims 4" folder with all DLC ?

Post by User09 on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 21:14

@az12er34 wrote:
Hi,

No I am still on El Capitan. I didn't install High Sierra directly, when I read there was some issues with it. Or maybe it will be easier on High Sierre ? I'm totally lost

Hey,

Can you try using this wrapper I created here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32299-wineskin-wrapper-for-ts4-works-on-latest-1-36-104-1020-patch

Just follow all the instructions. If you get an error, let me know (via screenshot, if possible) what kind of error it is.

Good luck!
avatar
User09
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassins Creed, Alice: Madness Returns, GTA, Mafia II, Catherine
Posts : 38
Points : 333
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upload "The Sims 4" folder with all DLC ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum